54.

Anthony.

It's been days since I saw Edna. I miss her so much, I really can't wait for everything to be over so that we can finally be together forever.

My siblings; my two elder brothers and Darasimi returned with their families last night. Mom went over to our family house at Ibadan to stay with them for a few days. We haven't seen each other yet, but soon.

My guys, I mean my pals and groomsmen came over as well. They were glad to see me so was I. We discussed about a lot of things, including Edna. I told them a lot about her not until the argument of  deciding on throwing bachelor's party came up.

"Bachelor's party?" I questioned out of shock. "What's the need?"

"Come on man, it's your last opportunity before you get married. You wouldn't want to miss this in your lifetime!" Prince, my groomsman tapped my shoulder giving a short laugh.

Melvin, my childhood friend got up.
"Omo Tony. ... na true talk oh. (Look Tony, it's true)" he turned the TV on.

"Hey bro. .. it's a once in a lifetime thing. Either it's now or never. We all know you love your fiancé very much that's why she wouldn't get to know about it" Chinelo assured.

I reconsidered the idea. "Okay okay. I'll agree to it, only on a condition"

"Which is?" Prince took a sip from the glass of vodka.

"Edna mustn't find out" I warned sternly. "She shouldn't feel hurt, not to talk of me hurting her"

"It's all good. This babe don change you sha (this lady has changed you though). You were a badass nigga back then in Bright Stars Academy" Melvin laughed. I joined in the laughter too.

"Guy abeg bash those days  (Guy please forget those days). It's my engagement next tomorrow" I chuckled.

"And you haven't gotten anything! What are we waiting for?" Chinelo grabbed his car keys from the Centre table.

"This guy neva change oh. See as him dey rush, heaven dey fall? (This guy hasn't changed. Is heaven going to fall?)" Prince rolled his eyes. Melvin and I laughed at his sense of humor.

"Going going" Chinelo started the engine driving towards the gate. We ran after the car like we were going to be awarded with a trophy.

"Una never start (you guys haven't started)" Chinelo laughed increasing his speed.

"Stop rough play oh. ...." Prince gasped feeling exhausted.

"Revenge......" Chinelo smirked.

Edna.

"Whoa. .... this is delicious?" Sienna flipped her blonde hair as sweat ran through her face. She rolled a ball of semolina perfectly, mixing it with the soup we prepared. Swallowing, she closed her eyes.