"Ahhh I'd say roughly nineteen miles? Give or take?" John says. "Although most of it looks to be forest." John zooms in on the map to see the mountain path more closely. "The easiest way looks be to the mountain pass. Just follow along the edge of the mountain like you're doing, the forest is thinnest there."

"Thank you," says the Doctor, about to hang up but then hurriedly orders, "Take care of my TARDIS!"

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Arthur gets tired and weary again, too soon for Merlin's liking. They stop again only a few hours after dark.

Arthur doesn't even wait for supper, he just passes out while sitting up. Merlin shifts him so he's in a lying position, and puts a folded up robe under his head. That's when Merlin notices that Arthur is feverish.

Merlin fetches a bucket of water from a not-so-near stream and tares a strip of cloth off of an extra shirt. He gets the cloth damp and places it on Arthur's forehead. Merlin goes back to the stream because he had seen some Andrographis, an herb to help reduce fever, growing near there.

When he gets back to Arthur with the herbs, he grinds them up to release the juices, and boils some water. Merlin cuts more off of the shirt and wraps the leaves and flower petals in it, and places it in the boiling water. To enhance it, he says a spell in the language of the Druids. It starts to bubble and fizz, but soon dies down.

Once it's finished, although he wants Arthur to get rest, he wakes him up anyway.

"Arthur, wake up," Merlin says softly. "I've got something you need to drink. It will help with your fever."

Arthur sleepily raises his arm to hold the bottom of the cup while he sips it slowly. "It tastes wonderful," he admits, "but it's extremely hot."

Arthur drinks two cups of the tea, and then goes back to sleeping. Merlin wets the rag again and places it back on Arthur's head. Already, the herb is doing it's job. Arthur's fever has gone down noticeably.

Merlin adds more wood to the fire and sits against a tree opposite Arthur's sleeping body and keeps watch.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

"That was incredible," Sherlock says into John's neck. "You didn't sound out of breath in the slightest. Didn't make a sound the entire time while talking to the Doctor. Most guys don't have the control that you do whilst being given a blow job."

"Just shut up, Sherlock, and let's get back to business," John pulls Sherlock up and kisses him to silence him. John had been having a hard time talking to the Doctor with Sherlock's beautiful lips wrapped around him. He was sure that the Doctor had heard him pleading with Sherlock to stop just for a minute even though he had had his hand over the speaker. John was even more sure that the Doctor had to have suspected something because John almost moaned, but caught it before it left his mouth.

They really hadn't had much to do lately besides watch the map and have sex. A lot of sex. And it was amazing. Like sex with Sherlock is never not amazing, John thinks.

John releases Sherlock's body from its too tight purple shirt, and a few buttons fly off. Sherlock always wears purple when he's craving a certain blogger. John let's it drop to the floor as Sherlock backs John up to one of the tables. John leans over it, lips still locked with Sherlock's as hands find his hips.

Sherlock breaks the kiss, so John kicks off his trousers and pants the rest of the way while Sherlock unfastens his trousers to relieve his bulge. Sherlock attaches himself to John's lips again while he rubs them both together.