Chapter 29: Finale Part 1

"God damnit!" Dr. Richards shouted pulling out a gun and hiding behind a wall. Kyle doing the same. Jake however had pulled Anna off to the side and was making sure she was okay.

"You hurt?" He questioned looking her up and down.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Anna replied, in a whisper.

"You sure? I didn't hurt you?" Jake said, concern within his voice.

"Jake, I'm fine," Anna said and looked into the young boy's eyes. "You're back is bleeding." He nodded figuring, feeling the wet substance running down his back. He reaches behind him handing Anna her shirt. She slips it on as Jake slips his own on, gun shots still being fired.

"Jake, grab a gun and start firing!" Dr. Richards shouted shooting back at the outside. Jake rolled his eyes and looked to Anna. She mouthed go and he nodded. He got up and crawled towards Lucas and his sister Asha. Lucas looked up slightly from where he was seated meeting Jake's eyes. Carefully Jake tosses a knife behind Lucas's back and then grabs his gun running towards Dr. Richards.

"What's the plan sir?" Kyle questioned, standing up shooting through the window that had been broken.

"To make whoever stop shooting to stop shooting!" Dr. Richards shouts. He fires a couple shots before leaning back getting shot at once again. His eyes dart over to where Anna sat and a smirk formed on his lips. Swiftly he got up and ran towards her, grabbing her harshly. She struggled to try and get away but it was no use as Dr. Richards placed the gun to her right temple.

"We're using bait now?" Jake said, worried. Dr. Richards looked to the young boy and smiled at him. Dr. Richards stood up and forced Anna to stand hold an arm around her tiny body, the gun still plastered right next to her right side temple.

"Y/N! We're coming out!" Dr. Richards shouts as the rapid gun fire stops. Slowly, Dr. Richards and Anna proceed to the door. Jake who was closest to the door looked at Dr. Richards. "Open the door Jake." Jake didn't move, only stared at him. Until Jake pulled his gun and pointed it to Dr. Richards.

"Jake, my lad," Dr. Richards said, tilting his head. "That's a big mistake on your part." The middle aged man shook his head throwing Anna to the door as Jake pulls the trigger, missing Dr. Richards. Dr. Richards grabs the gun and throws it back to Kyle. Jake goes to attack yet stopped by Dr. Richards taking Jake and throwing him into the wall. Asha's cries were heard from the left of them. However, the middle aged man grabbed his gun and hit Jake hard with the end of it in the head. He lets go of the young boy as he falls backwards, landing on the ground. After a second Dr. Richards grabs Anna again and goes back into the same position.

Kyle runs over and opens the door. Anna goes out first followed by Dr. Richards. "Alright, kid! How's this going to go?" Dr. Richards shouted looking around seeing no one in sight. He waits a minute tightening his grip on the gun, pushing it further into Anna's temple. "I can shoot her now! Or you can come out! Your choice!"

"Don't-" Anna began to shout, but was cut off by Dr. Richards hand cupping over her mouth.

"Y/N, I'm giving you 5 seconds and then I shoot her!" Dr. Richards shouts waiting a second. "1!" He begins. "2!" His eyes scan the surrounding area. "3!" Anna's blue eyes fill with tears. "4!" Anna shuts her eyes filling the cold object press harder against her.

"Let her go!" Y/N's voice shouted, throwing out a gun. Dr. Richards watches cautiously. Y/N steps out from behind a bush with her arm clutched over her stomach. Dr. Richards smiles happily.

"There you are," He says. "Come closer my dear." Y/N hesitate comes a bit closer but keeps her distance. "Now, you almost made me shoot her. Why you make me out to be the bad guy?" Y/N's eyes stay plastered to Anna's blue ones.

"I came out, let her go," Y/N says, ignoring Dr. Richards. He shakes his head.

"I don't know, she's an insurance policy. At least for you," Dr. Richards says. "You love her don't you?" Y/N bites her lip switching her eyes to Anna to Dr. Richards but ends back on Anna.

"Just let her go. Me and you can talk without her," Y/N speaks, which isn't wrong. But Dr. Richards pulls the young actress closer to him. "Dr. Richards, please. She has nothing to do with..any of this."

"Hmm I think she does," He pauses. "Looks like you're in pain." Y/N bites her bottom lip and bends down a bit, trying to release some pressure from her stomach.

"I'm fine." Dr. Richards nods and looks up at the sky seeing it beginning to sprinkle.

"Yeah, but you won't be," He speaks as he pulls the gun away from Anna's head and pulls the trigger right at Y/N four times. The young girl's body falls to the ground as Anna screams.