Chapter 26: Little Chat

Dr. Richards dragged Asha to a room and threw her in. Shutting the door behind him. He walks over and picks her up placing her on the bed. He grabs a chair and sits on it backwards. "Where's Lucas?" Dr. Richards asks, first. Asha shrugged her shoulders. "Asha, come on dearie. I know you better than that. Where's your husband?"

"I'm telling you, I don't know," Asha said, looking directly into the middle aged man's eyes. "And even if I did know, no way in hell I'd tell you." Dr. Richards chuckled before smacking the girl across the face. Asha's head flew to the left. Her blonde hair covering her cheek. She moves her head back to look right back at Dr. Richards.

"You always had that spicy factor," Dr. Richards said. "No wonder my grandson enjoys ya." Asha says nothing, she remains silent. "So you know." Asha doesn't respond. "So you must know that Y/N isn't my niece. That she's your child. Oh how fun is that?"

"You kept my daughter away from us," Asha whispered. Dr. Richards nodded.

"I did and enjoyed every minute of it too," He said, enjoying every minute of this right now. Asha bit her lip before speaking.

"You sick bastard," Asha mumbled. Dr. Richards looked to Asha and tilted his head with a creepy side smile.

"I'm sorry dear, what was that?"

"You raped her, you beat her, you made her kill an innocent baby! The hell is wrong with you you sick son of a-" He drew his gun out and pointed it at her, causing her to stop talking.

"Oh come on. I only raped her a few times. At least she's not pregnant," Dr. Richards laughed. "However, that would be pretty funny." He laughed louder putting the gun away.

"You're sick," Asha mumbled dropping her head. Dr. Richards stood up and nodded. He bent down and got inches away from her face. His hand grabbing her chin, making her look up. No words were exchanged. Complete silence went before them before Asha spit in his face. He shut his eyes and took out a cloth wiping his face.

"Dumb move deary, dumb move," He said as he dropped the cloth and then proceeded to punch Asha in the face repeatedly. Yet, she couldn't do anything but take it. After a few moments he stopped and looked upon the young girl. She lay across the bed, numb. "I told you, dumb move." Dr. Richards pulled out a syringe from his back pocket and took the cap off walking towards her.

"Dr. Richards, we got a problem," Jake said running in. He paused when he saw his older sister. "The hell you do?" He ran over and looked at Asha.

"Nothing. What's the problem?" Dr. Richards asked as Jake examined Asha.

"Kyle's shooting at somebody saying he wants to talk to you," Jake states.

"Alright, get her back out there and make sure she doesn't die or something," Dr. Richards says dropping the syringe and heading out to the living room. There he sees Anna staring at him. Y/N nowhere in sight. "Where the hell is Y/N?" Anna didn't answer. He quickly walked over and took out another syringe and put it right into Anna's arm. Anna struggled at first but soon her eyelids became heavy and blackness took over her. Yet, Dr. Richards sighed and went out the front door, with gun in hand.