Chapter 18: Two Days Later

Two Days Later

"Hey, how is she?" Anna questioned looking to see Lucas coming into the living room. They had moved houses. Instead of the cabin Anna and Y/N had been they were a bit closer to the facility, yet still hidden.

"Still out of it," Lucas says, with sad eyes. He falls back onto the chair and slumps down into it. "Asha still out?" Anna nods and looks away. Lucas looks away from Anna and nods staring at the ground. He runs a hand across his beard that's grown out.

"Will you ever let me see Y/N?" Anna questioned keeping her eyes plastered to the tv, that was blank. Lucas turned his head to look at Anna, but ended up finding her side profile. Lucas bit his lip and closed his eyes.

"I don't know," Lucas sighs. "Things are quite bad right now." Anna nods understanding.

"I know but if you and Asha need to rest, I can watch her. Make sure she doesn't need anything." Lucas nods and opens his eyes looking to Anna who's now looking at him. He sits up placing his elbows on his knees, rubbing his thumbs in between his eyes.

"I'm going to take a shower and take a nap. Tell Asha I'll talk with her later," Lucas says as he rises from his seat. He heads into his and Asha's room. Anna waits a moment hearing the shower turn on. She sighs and runs a hand through her hair then gets up. Slowly, she makes her way to Y/N's room. As she approaches she hears some noises coming from the other side of the door. Anna reaches her hand out and takes a hold of the knob, turning it slowly and carefully. Inside she sees Y/N changing.

"Sorry," Anna says looking down. Y/N jumps and sees Anna and shakes her head.

"I-It's fine," She pauses and tries wrapping the bandage around herself. "You can come in." Anna comes in and shuts the door behind her. Y/N looks down at her stomach. Anna slowly picks her head up and sees Y/N struggling a bit. Anna carries herself towards Y/N.

"Let me help," Anna whispers taking the bandage from Y/N's hands. Y/N lets her as Anna sees the burn mark placed upon the young girl's stomach. Anna shakes her head trying not to make it obvious she was looking. Yet Y/N noticed but didn't say anything as Anna continued to wrap the bandage around the girl. She finishes and the young girl thanks her. Anna nods and takes a seat on the bed.

"Lucas told me you've been wanting to see me?" Y/N questioned putting a shirt on, then taking a seat next to Anna.

"Yeah, I wanted to see if you were alright. They wouldn't let me see you," Anna says looking at the ground. Y/N nods and turns to the night stand grabbing a bottle of crème. Anna looks and takes the crème. "I can do it." Y/N nodded and turned her body towards Anna. The actress took the lid off and put a tab onto her finger, then rubbing it on the young girl's cheek where a couple cuts and bruises were placed. Y/N flinches a bit when Anna first starts then relaxes.

"Did they kill him?" Y/N asked looking into Anna's blue eyes. Anna looked up meeting Y/N's Y/E/C eyes and shook her head side to side. "Damn." Anna chuckles a bit and a small smile forms on the young girl's lips

"You shouldn't be cussing," Anna chuckles getting more crème on her finger placing it on top of Y/N's forehead. Y/N shrugs.

"Eh. You cuss all the time," Y/N says.

"Well yeah, I'm not a kid." Y/N shook her head.

"Hey, I'm not a kid. Well I am but we're all kids at heart." Anna nods knowing it was true. "Can you promise me something?" Anna looks at the girl and tilts her head. "Promise me when you're free you won't forget me." Anna puts the lid back on the crème and turns her body, putting her forehead against Y/N's forehead.

"I forehead crème promise you," Anna whispers. Y/N chuckles, that's soon followed by a chuckle from Anna. "And I totally just made that up." Y/N nods looking down then back at Anna's eyes.

"I could tell," Y/N whispered. Silence took over the two and Y/N bit her lip moving her head closer to Anna. Anna looked down and moved a bit closer as well shutting her eyes. Y/N closes her eyes as she locks the two of their lips. Anna moved closer placing her hand on Y/N's cheek moving her head every now and then. In the back of the young girl's mind was to take it further, but didn't. She thought of how soft and genuine the kiss is, how easy Anna was being.

"Hey Y/N-" Y/N and Anna quickly broke away as Y/N stood up with a pained expression. "I was wondering if- Oh sorry was I interrupting you guys?" Asha questioned. Y/N was turned away from both of them with her eyes shut.

"No, what'd you need Ash?" Y/N asked bending down, with her stomach burning and aching as she picked up a small jacket.

"I was wondering if you seen Lucas?"

"Oh he said he was going to take a shower than take a nap," Anna chimed in as Y/N put the small jacket on. Asha nodded her head and Lucas walked in.

"There you are," Asha said turning around facing her husband. Lucas nodded and looked inside to Anna and Y/N.

"Everything alright in here?" Lucas questioned darting his eyes back and forth between Anna and Y/N. Y/N turns and nods her head with a small smile. "Okay. I think Y/N needs some rest." Anna stood up and nodded walking out. Y/N went to say something but stopped herself and sat down on the bed. Lucas walked out and Asha followed, while closing the door behind her. Lucas and Asha went into the living room and Anna went to her own room.