Chapter 21

Anna got up carefully as the young girl had cried herself to sleep. She laid her down across the bed and headed out. She made sure the door locked as she knew Y/N would freak out if it wasn't. Once she was out of the room and heading towards her room, hands reached out grabbing her tiny body. She was pulled to the side and put against the wall. A hand firmly cupped her mouth.

"Don't scream," Lucas's British accent spoke in a whisper. Anna's blue eyes widened at him as she tried to speak. "Look, Asha didn't want me to speak with you. She said that we needed to trust you'd get our child to talk with you, but...but I can't not know what's going on with my daughter." Lucas slowly dropped his hand from Anna's mouth.

"She's fine," Anna whispered and moved her tiny body. Lucas moved away from her and she stood up straight away from the wall. Her arms crossed and she looked at Lucas. "She's hurting. She feels betrayed." Lucas runs a hand through his hair and turns around, shutting his eyes, tears welling up in them.

"What'd she tell you. I heard her crying," Lucas whispered. Anna looked down at the ground at her feet, that are covered with socks.

"I think you need to talk to her about what she's told me," Anna whispered, sadly. Lucas turned around and looked at Anna who was still looking upon the floor. "You and Asha need to speak with her."

"How?" Lucas paused. "Bloody hell, she won't let us into her room!" Anna nodded and bit her lip, then shrugged her shoulders. "The only thing we could do is, break in and bring her into the living room."

"Would she stay put?" Anna questions, already knowing the answer to the question.

"We can make her stay. Or we use you as bait?" Lucas became quiet at the last part, and Anna tilted her head.

"What the hell? Bait?" Anna questioned raising her voice a bit. Lucas looked to the door and then back at Anna.

"You'd have to wait in one of the cars or something and we tell her you got kidnapped or something," Lucas stated. Anna shook her head.

"I have a hard time believing she'd believe that." Lucas sighs and takes a seat on his bed.

"Well then we tie her to a chair and make her listen." Anna didn't say anything, only stood there. "I mean it's our only option isn't it? She won't listen or come out to listen." Anna nods not really knowing. Lucas nods and stands up going to the door. "Sorry to have 'kidnapped' you." Anna nods and walks out the door heading to her room. She passes Asha and Asha stops her, by taking her arm.

"Is she alright?" Asha questions. Asha's face was tear stained. Her eyes red and puffy. Anna sadly looked at Asha and nodded her head up and down.

"She's okay, Asha," Anna whispered. Asha nodded and let go of Anna heading to her and Lucas's bedroom. Anna stands there a moment before walking back to Y/N's room. She puts her ear to the door and waits a moment. After a moment she heads back to her own room and walks in, shutting the door behind her. Slowly, she makes her way to her bed and climbs in. Once her head hits the pillow, total blackness takes over.

________________
_________________

A/N NOTE: Thank you all for reading this little story I have created, hope everyone's enjoying. I know some of the chapters are a bit boring but some are really exciting! And speaking of exciting, I have some EXCITING NEWS.

For those of you who love this book, you're going to be enjoying some of my new stuff! I have a Christmas story coming out Thanksgiving week (the week of November 19)! I'm deciding whether or not I want to publish all the chapters all at once or drag it out until December 13th or so. Tell me what y 'all think!

-RealStoryMind