Chapter 4: Some Talk

(A/N: Picture provided is your uncle aka Dr. Richards) 

Anna's eyes flutter open slowly. Her arm feeling a little tingly from all the needles that's been placed there since she's been taken. Y/N stares at the actress as she waits for Anna to move her head. Within moments Anna goes to move not feeling the pain she had when she had first woken up the last time. Her head turns and there she finds Y/N.

"D-Did you stay the whole time?" Anna questioned, her voice a bit scratchy. Y/N slowly shook her head no as she got up and grabbed a water bottle by the door. She walked back over taking the lid off and placing it to Anna's lip. Anna hesitated staring at Y/N.

"Anna, I didn't do anything to it," Y/N spoke quietly. "I'm not even supposed to give you anything. It's against the rules." Anna still doesn't bite so Y/N sighs and takes a sip herself and then looks to Anna. "Will you take a drink now? You won't die. I won't let that happen." With knowing nothing will happen Anna nodded and Y/N placed the water to Anna's lips. Anna took tiny sips and it surprised Y/N.

"Thank you," Anna whispered. The young girl nodded and put the lid back on the water. She took a seat as Anna opened her mouth to speak. "Why am I here?"

"You were chosen to do experiments on," Y/N whispers sadly. Anna's eyes widen at the young girl.

"What do you mean?" Y/N looked up at the ceiling revealing the werewolf like marks on her neck. Anna notices. "W-What happened to your neck?" Quickly, Y/N puts her head down locking eyes with Anna's. Y/N shakes her head side to side.

"Like I said, you're not the only one they've kidnapped." Y/N stood up as there was a knock on the door.

"You got the marks from someone that experiments were done on?" Anna questioned as Y/N began to walk away. Y/N stopped in her tracks turning around looking directly into Anna's blue eyes. Several more knocks are heard. Y/N puts her index finger to her lips making sure Anna knows to be quiet. Anna doesn't say or do anything so Y/N walked to the door unlocking it. Her uncle, Dr. Richards walks in.

"Ah, I see your subject is awake," Dr. Richards states smiling evilly at Anna. Anna looks away and tries to get out of the restraints. Dr. Richards laughs at the sight of the girl struggling. "Ah, she has yet to learn." He turns to his niece examining her and he comes to notice the marks on her neck. He reaches his hand up and touches one. Y/N tenses and pulls away.

"Where'd you get that Y/N?" Dr. Richards says grabbing Y/N's head carefully turning her head to the side to examine the marks carefully. "Where'd you get these?"

"Dr. Avery's patient attacked us," Y/N stated quickly, but in a low voice. Dr. Richards lets go of his niece's head looking at her. "It's okay. We got him back in the chair." The older man nodded and then looked to Anna.

"We must go home now, Y/N. Put her to sleep and continue your work tomorrow." With that Dr. Richards exits the room. Y/N quickly locks the door rubbing her fingertips across the marks in her neck. She walks over to Anna pulling out a needle.

"Ple-Please," Anna begged beginning to struggle again. Y/N shook her head side to side. Y/N injects the needle into Anna's arm.

"I'm sorry Anna. I'll get you out of here. Just be patient with me," Y/N whispered by Anna's ear as Anna's eyes closed. Y/N pulled the needle out and threw it in the trash can once she exited the room. As she walked out of the lab Lucas was caring in a new person. A male with blonde hair. The young girl sighed as she passed and headed to the elevator. She went to the top floor and stepped out. Y/N waved to the old security dude and walked by seeing her Uncle's car. She hoped in and her uncle drove out of the parking lot driving them home.