Chapter 3: Meeting Kendrick

(A/N: Picture provided is of Dr. Avery) 

Previously:  

"Uncle?" The man turns around and a big smile appears on his face.  

"Ah, Y/N there you are," he pauses placing the clipboard down. "I got a case for you." Y/N tenses not wanting to have another case. Her uncle walks towards her wrapping his arm around the young girl's shoulder and bringing her to the glass. "This is her. The famous Anna Kendrick."

____________________________________

Y/N stood there staring into the room. She knew of Kendrick. She grew up watching her. Anything Anna was in, Y/N would always make sure she would be one of the first to see it. Her Uncle never knew about Anna. Y/N would ask for money to go see a movie, he'd gladly give it to her and she'd ask Lucas or Asha to take her. But now, seeing Anna in the white room where Y/N never would have thought to see the young actress struck her in the wrong places.

"Go on now, Y/N. This is your case," Dr. Richards said giving his niece a little push. Y/N nodded and unlocked the door. She turned around looking to her uncle.

"I want to do this one on my own, Uncle," Y/N said, trying to sound less frightened and worried than she actually was. However, her Uncle bought it. Joy filled his eyes. A smile appeared on his crusty lips.

"Very well then," he pauses licking his lips and sticking his hands in his pockets. "You know what to do. Take as much time as you like. I have other 'patients' to attend." Y/N nods as she watches Dr. Richards walk away. She turns her head to the door and has to unlock it again. It slides open and in she walks. The door shuts behind her and she uses her id to lock it back. Y/N bites her lip and hits another button to make sure no one can see in.

Slowly, she walks over to Anna. Y/N had always imagined meeting the famous american actress, however not like this. Not lying on basically her deathbed, not seeing her tied up except in movies. When Y/N had imagined meeting Anna in person it would be at a meet and greet. Vidcon even. Anywhere but here. Somewhere happy, but somewhere, where you hear screams and cries. Where you see things you're not wanting to see. Y/N shakes her head ridding of the thoughts as she hears coughing. Her eyes focus on Anna.

Anna's head moves slowly as her eyes try to focus. Y/N slowly approaches her noticing the cut on her forehead. "W-Who are you?" Anna spoke out. Fear and pain in her voice. Y/N got closer knowing what had been put into her system.

"Tr-Try not to move," Y/N's voice was low and calm. Anna stared at her, confused and nervous. And of course in this type of situation, Anna didn't listen and tried to get up. She screamed out loud. Y/N runs over quickly and lays her head down and grabs her hand. "You..You shouldn't move. Not for awhile."

"W-Why?" Anna choked out trying to breath. Y/N bit her lip looking to Anna. As Y/N doesn't speak Anna goes to move again. Her screams are high pitched and they're echoed throughout the tiny room. Y/N pulls out a needle as Anna calms down.

"If you keep moving...the pain will only increase," Y/N whispered. "They injected you with something so you wouldn't struggle for a while to make it easy on whoever got assigned to you." Anna teared up and stared at Y/N. Y/N looked to the door and sighed. "I'm going to help you with the pain, but you can't tell anybody. Okay?" Anna slowly moves her head up and down while Y/N sticks the needle into Anna's thigh. Anna bit down on her lip and closed her eyes. But it was over quick. As Y/N goes to speak the door opens and there stands Dr. Hearte.

"We need everyone to the conference area," Dr. Hearte states. The young girl nods as Dr. Hearte exits closing the door. Y/N slowly moves her head back to Anna.