Chapter 1: Can't get you out of my mind

Lisa's POV

Hello folks, before I will start it all, I think it's polite to introduce myself at first. As many of you already know, my full name is Lisa Michelle Cimorelli, I am 25 and I live with my two sisters Katherine and Amy in our apartment in Nashville. Christina used to live with us too but when she married Nick, she moved with him to their own house. I am a singer and drummer in our band Cimorelli. I am also known as the funniest one and the one with the best video edits. And I have the major crush on my younger sister Lauren. We are so similar to each other, our personalities match so well together. Me and Lauren are the only sopranos in the band but in contrast to her sweet angelic thin voice, I have stronger and more powerful voice, made for high notes. Would you like to know how I look? I currently have short dyed green hair and brown eyes. And to be honest, these last years, I didn't really felt like I was in my own skin. I didn't know why, my behavior gained more of man's behavior. I must cut my hair because of it and I almost always wear tomboyish clothes, up to now. The truth is that I wasn't born like a normal woman. There is one secret that I always keep from others...but you all will find it soon.

Now, I am in my parent's house, laying on the sofa, cuddling with my cat, Charles. But I am becoming hungry.

"Guys, where is my pizza?" I asked while imagining that tasty meal in my head. Pizza is the love of my life, don't judge me.

"Are you really that lazy that you can't stand up and take your food with you?" I almost fell out of my sofa when I saw Lauren standing next to me with pizza in her hands. Fuck, she is so pretty.

"Did you make it for me?" 

"Of course I made it, dummy. Who else can do it? Duh, I am the woman version of Gordon Ramsay!" Lauren started laughing. I couldn't help but started staring at how cute she was.

"Ladybug, you know when you smile, you are even cuter. Please never stop smiling, beauty." I admitted.

"Thanks, Lise." I noticed that she blushed a little but immediately hid it from me. 

"Please yourself." She put the pizza on the table and walked away.

I started hungrily eating my favorite food. While I was tasting pizza piece by piece, I wondered how could Lauren taste. I want to taste her lips so much. I am craving for her touches. I wish she could love me but probably, she is as straight as pole. I know, loving your own sister is so wrong but I can't do anything against it. It's not my fault that I have felt strong affection to Lauren since her birth. I mean, just look at her, how couldn't  you like her? Her deep brown eyes, in which I could get lost easily. Her beautiful black-red hair, I could play with it forever. Her angelic voice, I would never get tired of listening to her. Her full, heart-shaped lips, damn, I would kiss them so hard. There are so many things about Lauren which ones drive me crazy everytime I think about her. She takes my breath away everytime I see her. How come that she is 20 and still single? I wish I could change it, I wish she could be mine. Oh Lauren, what are you doing with me?

"Someone is enjoying the food so much?" Amy suddenly tapped my shoulders.

"Geez...Ames, you scared me to death. You always walk like a ghost. And yeah, I like this pizza so much."

"Let me taste it as well. Ahh yeah, Lauren is an amazing chef." Amy licked her mouth.

"We all know, Ames."

"I saw that you were thoughtful, weren't you?" Amy gave me a smirk.

"Yeah, maybe a little." I tried to hide that fact I was thinking about my own sister.

"I heard that you two were complimenting my cooking skills?" Lauren appeared here again.

"Yep, it was so tasty. Thank you for making it for me, Ladybug."

"Okay guys, I need to finish my painting. I will leave you two alone." Amy winked at me. I wonder if she knows about that I like Lauren.

"So, I can tell you're replete after eating the whole big pizza. What do you wanna do now, do you need something from me? Like some kind of help?"

"No, I don't think so. I am just gonna watch Netflix for a little bit."

"I will stay and watch it with you. Here, I brought some popcorn." Lauren was about to hand it to me and sit down when suddenly, Charles crossed her path, caused her to fall and she ended on top of me. 

"I am sorry. This is so awkward." Lauren covered her head with hands.

"No Laur, don't be sorry. It's my cat's fault. Bad boy, Charles!" I yelled at my own cat.

"I think I should get out of you now." She blushed.

"No, I am really enjoying this position. Lauren you are so beautiful, do you even know that?" I was about to finally admit my feelings when my phone rang. Well, this ruined the mood.