Chapter Fifteen: The Pool House.

The Pool House

Naomi had fallen asleep on the plane on Joshua's chest as they glided through the air. Joshua was simply enjoying her being able to travel with him, and her not being hidden anymore. The two had shared a brief kiss for the cameras before they loaded the plane, and Joshua was all over her. He hadn't meant to, but he had her locked in, and he was excited about it. As he stroked her messy hair, he smiled down at her, imagining the day the two would move into the White House, and began starting their family. He had already decided they would have a baby boy first, and name him after himself, and they would have a girl following who was to be named Elise, simply because he loved the name, and she would be named after her mother. The first two would be a year apart, but the last baby would come right around the time of reelection. He hadn't decided what the gender of the third child was to be, but he was secretly hoping it would be twins. He knew pushing Naomi for four children was a lot to ask, but he wanted a lot. He spent the remainder of the flight thinking over their future, carefully planning, and hoping nothing would mess up his ideal life.

He had the woman of his dreams, the love of his life, and he would be married to her soon. She would be swollen with his child sooner than they both thought, and he was planning a huge surprise for her as an engagement present.

Naomi was out when the plane landed, so Joshua kissed her neck twice to jolt her awake. He smirked as she met his eyes, and she offered a gentle smile. He kissed her lips before picking up her shirt that was strewn about the room, pulling it over her head, and waited for her to tug on her pants before he took her hand, and lead her out of their private section. Naomi sighed largely as she looked out a window, seeing people flooding the gate around the private jet, and silently, she looked up at Joshua. He nodded, pulling her towards the door, and stepped down to help her from the stairs as cameras went insane.

"Don't worry. Dave is over there to escort us," Joshua reminded, pressing his lips to her forehead. She nodded before giving his hand a small squeeze, and continued following him.

"I was used to crowds, but this is ridiculous," she grunted with a pout.

"What? What's wrong, baby?" He paused in the direct middle of the runway, and turned to face her. He leaned his head on her forehead before wrapping his arms around her, persuading her to let him inside her mind as he refused to let go.

"I-I don't know, the cameras are just a little overwhelming," Naomi spoke, casting her eyes down.

"Honey, look at me," Joshua insisted, tilting her head up. "It's me and you, okay? I am with you and nothing can hurt you. We're together now, and people love us together. If it helps, I get to take you on our second real date tonight, and there will be absolutely no cameras, just me and you, okay? Is that alright?" He cooed, kissing her again.

"Okay," she nodded, resting in his hold.

"Good. Can you smile for me, babe?" He smirked, watching as her lips spread, and she presented a soft grin.

"Happy?"

"More than elated," he chuckled, turning, and resuming their walk.

"So, where's this date?" Naomi questioned, poking his side playfully and teasingly. She couldn't help it. She was an attorney, it was her job to ask questions, and she had hoped he answered.

"A place where you'll be happy, and we'll be together with no distractions," he replied equally as playful, sticking his tongue out at her as the cameras caught the sweet moment, Naomi laughing childishly.

"Fine. I can't believe I agreed to marry you, and we've been on one date," she scoffed.

"Well, those nights in hotels weren't just talking. We fell in love on the road, there's nothing wrong with the fact that you are undoubtedly in love with me."