Some girls went to change, while a good handful of the guys stripped down just to be in a shirt and their pants (which took an extremely long time for Horace). Socks disappeared, and sand got behind everyone's toes and fingers.

I watched as Emma took a picture of Heather, who was dancing around with the younger children. I didn't think I'd ever seen her that happy in a long time.

I went to go change into a new bathing suit they had as a spare

I went to go change into a new bathing suit they had as a spare. To my surprise, it actually fit like a glove, but was a boring gray color. So being the creative person I am, I decided to change it to a lovely shade of (F/C). 

I walked out of the small shed I was dressing in, to hear Heather wolf whistle at me.

"Isn't she a beauty?" Heather shoutted happly.

Horace whispered something to Enoch, who just shoved him afterwards. Both of their faces were bright red, and Bronwyn made sure to smack both of them upside the head.

After everyone got changed, we all went into the water. It was surprisingly warm, and at a comfortable temperature. I mean, the ocean should have been freezing cold, but then I noticed Heather wink at me. The sneaky bastard must have warmed up some of the water!

I trudged deeper into the ocean, until the water hit my waist. Everyone else got in before me, and were happy chatting with each other. Apparently, Bronwyn was hiding underneath the water and burst out, only to send a pool of water towards Heather and Victor. This soaked them both, and Heather gasped.

"Oh no," Heather said, with a wolf-like grin slowly creeping up her face. "This means war, Miss Bruntley!"

Victor allowed Heather to climb up onto his shoulders, and Bronwyn shouted at Emma to do the same. Emma then gave her camera to Claire to bring back to shore, and the chaos began.

Emma and Heather kicked water at each other, while the Bruntley siblings waddled around, laughing. Heather pushed at Emma, making her fall into Fiona and Hugh, who were happily watching this all happen, so the couple then started playing as well.

Enoch wanted to play, so he kept trying to jump onto Horace's shoulders, due to no one else being near him. Meanwhile, I just watched with my arms folded, and snorted. I didn't know who to cheer for, so I rooted for everyone.

"Do you want to join in?" I heard Millard ask.

I jumped a bit, not realizing he was right next to me. However, he left a strange sort of gap in the water, where his body must have been. When squinting, I could see water droplets on him as well. Funny how one doesn't notice people unless you really look.

"Are you asking me to play with you?" I asked.

"Well, yeah! I mean, it's better than knowing Enoch might ask to play with you," Millard said jokingly.

I wanted to, but there was a slight dilemma.

"Okay, but how am I supposed to get on your shoulders?"

But right as I said it, and idea popped into my head.

"Wait, Millard, can you place my hands on your shoulders?" I asked, holding my hands out.

He did so, and I focused on my hands. It was weird to be feeling heat from what looked to be thin air. But I imagined that the person next to me wasn't invisible. To my amazement, a pinkish color came to Millard's shoulders. It wasn't the correct color for him, of course, but it was just there so I could see where I would be jumping.

I jumped up on his shoulders, and let him disappear once again. With my finger pointed towards the battle, we made our way there. It was funny to watch everyone's expressions as we galloped over.

"Holy-" Heather started, but she was interrupted when I splashed water at her face.

The game started up again, and Enoch and Horace finally got there with us. We splashed and kicked until everyone got knocked over, but the game didn't stop then.

Hugh waddled over to Millard and I, with Fiona still on his shoulders. "Hey mates, let's try to get everyone to team up against Heather and Victor, yeah?"

We went our separate ways to talk to the other two pairs. Millard and I made our way over to Emma and Bronwyn, who seemed to be having the times of their lives. We convinced them to join in, before they could start fighting, and we turned to find that the Horace/Enoch pair seemed convinced as well.

The eight of us slowly made our way to Heather and Victor. They were happily laughing, and enjoying each other's company, which was good for them both. I may have been a slightly maniacal person, but hey, it was nice to see that your two friends were having fun. In fact, they were so caught up in whatever they were laughing at, they didn't notice us circle them.

That is, they didn't notice until we were right in front of them. 

"What's this for?" Heather asked cautiously. 

Victor tried to back up, but bumped into Hugh and Fiona. It was amusing how innocent my cousin and her friend was. The whole area was quiet, and no one said a word. It wasn't exactly silent, however, since we could hear Olive laughing hysterically back at shore.

"Now!" Hugh commanded, and we all started splashing at the attacked pair. 

I almost forgot that Heather was able to change the temperature of anything she touched, because somehow she was prepared, and we only had a matter of seconds before Heather began pelting us with icy snowballs.