Again and again.

I'm mad that I fell into your arms. I'm mad that I cared for you. I mad that you cared for me. I mad of every single thing that happened between us. "

I lied.... refusing to admit the truth and instead fill them with words coming out of my mouth.

"How could I like someone like you."

I already did.

"How could I like someone like you, now."

I already do.

The whole time was me lying. My words were all false while I was staring into blank space instead of his eyes.

"You're lying again." His words are so true. He can read me like a book. But my mouth just can admit.

"Stop saying I'm lying. I'm not!"

His words become louder. "THAN LOOK ME IN THE EYE AND TELL ME YOU DON'T LIKE ME. TELL ME YOU DON'T LISA. TELL ME."

My gazed was now focused on him. His angry and vicious eyes are looking at mine. My words try to come out but I doesn't. Tears are rolling down like a waterfall.

I can't say I don't like you. I can't say it.

Silence was all that was spoken. The water surrounding us was the only sound heard. My cries were falling down faster and faster while not being able to look at him clearly. My vision was blurry and could only feel the touch on his hands around me.

"Why can't I j-just let you go? W-why can't you just g-get out of my head? Why do I h-have to like you? Just leave me. " Hiccups are stuttering my words as I lean my head against his chest. His arms hold me tighter while the water seeps in the cracks in between.

We stay quiet for a while until he lift my head to meet his eyes. Tilting my chin to rest on his finger. His back up to hold my cheeks.

"I was stupid. Too stupid." I chuckle at his words.

"I never really liked someone before." I can't look away.

"I just have sex and that's it." Am I dreaming.

"So how come I can't let you go." My heart is pounding. His larynx bobs as he gulps. It took a second before he was close to my face. Circling his hands on my torso, gently moving them up and down. Drops of water on his hair drips down to my shoulder. His finger pulls back a strand of hair behind my ear. I could feel his breath against mine. The dark orbs in his eyes, glistened by the lights.

I felt his lips on mine while holding me tighter. The warmth of his body against mine. I kissed him back, not able to hold it any longer. My hands around his neck as his slides is his lips down to my collar bone. A could feel a pinch from his lips that he placed on my neck. "J-jungkook a-ah." I moaned. The heated sensation of his body was pleasure. 

He grabbed my legs while putting them around his torso. My fingers gently touching his back as I lean my head to the side. The endless love marks covered my neck and chest. The moans that I tried to keep in, made me whimper. "Let it out. Don't let me hold you back." We climbed out of the water, and made it back inside. Pushing my back against the wall to kiss my lips once again. "J-jungkook. I-" I couldn't finish my sentence when he was cutting off my words by making me moan. 

He pulled away, staring at me again. "Be with me Lisa. Be with me." My heart skipped a beat. Not able to process his words. "You have a girlfriend." My voice shakes. "She's not my girlfriend. It's called rumours. My company wanted to go along with it but all she is, is  not someone like you." I hesitate to look at him. "Lisa, be with me. I-I like y-you." I look back at him. And I see a smile on a boy I never thought I could like again.

It took me so long to write this chapter. I am so sorry. But I thought it was time to make the two cute maknaes a couple. I legit cried during this chapter. I also released a new book. Go check it out.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/168791123-don%27t-leave-me-jirose

28.11.18

18