Chapter 6

Pulling up to the house Clay says "don't let him be alone with her" with the guys nodding we head for the door and I unlock it only to find it has the chain on, Opie gently pushes me aside then kicks the door open, smiling I say "thank you" and walk inside with the guys following. Walking into the living room I grab all the DVDs I brought and hand the to Juice who was next to me then I move to home office and grab my labtop and my safe and hand them to Tig who was next to me then I head upstairs only to find Chris and Ima sleeping in bed, rolling my eyes I walked into the bathroom and grabbed everything I kept in there. Turning to walk out my eyes caught something, handing the things I had in my hands to Chibs I picked up what caught my attention and headed towards the bed, as I'm approaching the bed I hear Juice say "holy shit" and the guys trying to hold their laughter. Once I'm close to the bed I turn on the clippers and shave Ima's head straight down the middle and once I see she's not waking up I cut more, after I cut her hair like Dr. Phil I move to get my clothes out the closet and dressers. Once everything is packed I grab my chargers, purse and keys, leaving the house key we head out where I get in my car and drive away to my new house with Gemma and the guys following me.