Chapter 9

Once inside the room Chibs let's go my hand and starts pacing and I just stand there watching him. He suddenly stops and walks over to me grabs my face and says "your mine now" and kisses me with passion. Pulling away he lays his forehead on mine and says "I meant what I said, your mine." smiling I says "I'm yours" and I kiss him. Walking back outside he says "after I get off work we're going on a date" smiling I say "ok", pulling me close he kisses me then walks over to the car he was fixing when Ima and Chris showed up. Sitting down next to Gemma she says "anything you have to tell me" smiling I say "he said I'm his now and we're going on a date after he gets off work" smiling she says "sweetheart Chibs is a great man and he will never hurt you like that bastard did. now lets go find a outfit to get him drooling". I was at my house with Gemma getting ready when Chibs texted her says he was on his way, nervous I say "do I look ok" and she says "baby you will have every mans head turning. you look great" looking in the mirror one more time I fix my shirt. I'm wearing a tight low cut black shirt with skin tight jeans with black ankle boots and my hair is curled and for my makeup I have a smokey eye and a red lip. Hearing Chibs pull up on his bike Gemma says wriggling her eyebrows "go out and have fun" shaking my head I walk out my room and downstairs with Gemma following. Opening the door I see Chibs standing there with red roses in his hands, holding out his hand Chibs says "these are for you" grabbing them I say "thank you, they're beautiful", Gemma then says "I will put these in water for you now go and have fun", grabbing the roses she pushes me out the house and closes the door. Laughing Chibs says "let's go baby" and we walk to his bike where he gives me a helmet and we get on and head to a restaurant. The date was perfect, he made me laugh the whole time and unlike Chris when the check came he paid. Pulling up to my house he walked me to the door and I say "would you like to come in" and he says "I would love to"