Chapter 3

I had opened my front door only to hear noises coming from upstairs, startled because Chris was at work I grabbed the bat in the closet by the door and made my way upstairs. Taking a deep breath I open the door only to find Chris fucking some bitch, shocked I yell "what the fuck" startled Chris jumps up and when he sees me he says "baby it's not what it looks like" and I say "really, your playing that card" and before he could say something the bitch who I now see is Ima the town slut says "look honey he wants a real woman not some little Orphan Annie" and when she say that I snap I drop the bat and rush towards her and start punching her in the face next thing I know I'm grabbed and thrown to the floor with Chris standing above me yelling and when I see him raise his fist to me I pick up the bat and swing it towards him hitting him in the knee. Right after I hit him I hear "drop the bat and put your hands where I can see them" turning I see a cop pointing a gun at me. Dropping the bat I put my hands up only to be handcuffed and to be told I was under arrest for assault. As the cop was pulling me away Ima says "watch your back Orphan Annie", when she said that I went to pull away from the cop to go met her but the cop yanked me back and pulled me outside and into the cop car and brought me to the police station where they booked me and put me into a cell.