Chapter 8

Waking up the next morning I hear people whispering opening my eyes I notice my head is on Chibs lap, sitting up rubbing my eyes I say "sorry" and Chibs says "it's alright lass" looking around I see everyone looking at us smiling and Gemma says "do you work today", shaking my head I say "no" and she said "good we can hangout all day today". A little after everyone ate breakfast the guys went to work and I sat with Gemma outside on the picnic table when Ima drove in with Chris. Getting out of the car Ima screams "you fucking bitch" as she walks towards me with Chris following like a puppy dog, as she gets close I see the work I did to her hair and while trying not to laugh I say "honey you shouldn't play with scissors you could get hurt" and she says "you did this" while acting shocked and offended I say "why I would never do something like that" and Chris says "stop being a fucking bitch" which Chibs who I just notice was watching with all the guys said "watch your fucking mouth when your talking to her", Chris laughs and says "your fucking him now, I always knew you were a whore" and I say "me a whore, really? I'm not the one who cant keep their pants on and so what if I fuck him, he probably a million times better than you" Chris laughs and says "baby who you fooling I had you screaming my name" smirking I say "baby I was faking it. did you really think you could make me moan like that with your tiny dick. I had better sex by myself", making the guys and Gemma laugh. Ima then says "she's lying baby she's just jealous I have you now" and I ask "you can feel when a dicks inside you after everyone passed through you", making everyone laugh again. Ima looks shocked and said "you bitch" and she rushes me and when she's close to me I punch her in the face, were on the ground and I'm on top hitting her with everything I have when I felt a hand on me for a second before it was gone. When she was unconscious I stood up only to see Chibs on top of a bloody Chris, Clay told Tig to stop him and once Chibs was off he walked over to me and grabbed my hand and gently pulled me inside the clubhouse, down the hall and into a room.