Chapter 19

My P.O.V.

I opened my eyes.

"Where am I?!" I demanded immediatly.

"Your with the Injustice League." a voice said. I turned my head to see six people sitting around a computor.

"Oh. And who am I?" I asked, dumbly.

"You are my new accompilce!" A pale man in a purple suit cackled. His hair was a sickly green.

"Hey! What about me Mista J?!" A girl in a outfit that was half black and half red whined tugging the man's sleeve.

"Oh Harleykinns. You know I could never replace you!" the man cooed. "Now down to business." he laughed psychoticly as the girl squealed in delight.

"That's enough Joker." A green woman with red hair said. She turned to a potted plant and pet it.

"Well you gonna tell me about myself or you all just gonna sit there and gossip among your petty selves?!" I growled.

"Yes of course. I will tell you." a bald man said. "You are Robin Grayne, a headstrong, ignorant, arrogant, 17 year old.

"Your parents were killed by Green Lantern when you were four because your dad was a wonderful crook who backed out on a deal. Green Lantern in the end got thrown in prison. So when he was released, he hunted your parents down and killed them.

"After that you basically lived on the streets.

"When you were five you met Jason Todd.

"You were the greatest friends. You fought thugs together too.

"When you turned six you were adopted by a couple whom had a ten year old adopted son.

"You grew older and eventually found out that your adopted parents were super heroes. Your mom was Black Canary and your Dad was Green Arrow! Your brother became Speedy, Green Arrow's sidekick.

"You wanted to be a hero and became Sonic Finch, Black Canary's sidekick.

"One day you were on a mission in Star City and met Midnight who is, or was," he chuckled. "Your best friend.

"When you were eleven you began to attend Gotham Junior High. Midnight already went there.

"On your first day you met Jason. You spent a lot of time together afterwards, and told each other you were Robin and Sonic Finch.

"Then he was killed by Aquaman.

"Five years later you stole a persona similar to Red Hood's and became Red Mistress.

"A few days ago you joined the Young Justice League and everything you thought you knew about Alex and Jason turned out to be a lie.

"Alex turned out to be a traitor whom tried to kill you several times. Same with several of your new team mates.

"Jason was alive and he convinced you he loved you but then broke your heart by going to be with Alex. Crushed you wandered around the streets of Gotham before we found you."

"I-I remember it all now." I said droggily. "Wait that's not what happened. You lying little-"

A gorilla walked to me and I groaned.

"Uhh..." Suddenly my gaze hardened. "Of course. Its all their fault. The Justice Leaguers!! They must pay!"

I broke free of my restraints and smashed open a door. I grabbed a computor and typed something on it before returning and handing it to the bald guy.

"Here."

I stepped into a scientific pod. The door closed with a hiss as pain erupted over me in slight waves. It lasted a few minutes before the door opened and I stepped out.

Grundy got a mirror and held it up for me to see my reflection.

My hair was curled and in double high pigtails and dyed blond with the tips red and black. I had on bright red lipstick and black eyeliner on top of my clown mask.

I was wearing long black and red stockings, each with a different design on them. My right leg had vertical stripes and my left had spades on it. I had on a black dress with red trim that went down to my thighs. Around my neck hung a white jester collar. I had one fingerless black arm glove and one red one, while my shoes were black highheels.

There were hidden pockets filled with guns and knifes.

I put on an evil smile that completed my look as I placed my kester hat on.

"Lets go kick some Justice League butt."

I smashed the mirror and threw my head back before laughing insanely.

"WHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!"

***************************

"Attention Justice League and Young Justice League!" I yelled, causing a few members to come out. "Surrender Midnight, Black Canary, Green Lantern, Jason, Aquaman, and Green Arrow. Do so and I will not harm you. Disobey my orders and I will eliminate you all. Hahahahaha!!"

"Who are you?" A man I recognized as Nightwing called.

"Your worst nightmare." I grinned evily. "Red Jester. WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!"