Chapter 10

Midnight's P.O.V.

I looked at Jason like he was stupid.

No way! He does not love my best friend!

"Bull." I stated as everyone looked at me with equal shock.

"Excuse me?" Jason snorted obnoxiously at me.

I'm gonna knock his teeth out! I am so sick of his little cocky attitude and thinking that he is intimidating!

"Okay listen here!" I barked at him standing up from the table. " I really am not in the mood for you got it?" I explained.

Everyone looked at me like I was crazy. I heard Bart whisper something to a shocked Red like, "Hey you didn't tell us your best friend was mental." but I chose to ignore it.

By this time me and Jason had our hands on the table as we hunched over it giving each other intense glares.

"I dare you." He said in a threatening voice.

I took the opportunity to punch him right across the face. The whole team gasped as Jason fell back onto the ground clutching his nose.

"Do not test me boy!" I yelled at him as I jumped on top of the table breaking a few plates in the transition.

"Your freaking crazy!" He bellowed as he lifted himself with his elbows. "I don't know how Robin stands you!"

Oh no he didn't....

I lunged at him trying to punch him but Jason ended up moving out of the way making me punch the floor.

I hissed, clutching my fist as pain erupted when my knuckles collided with the ground. I was grabbed by my shoulders and thrown back so my back hit the floor hard.

"Why you little-!" I kicked him in the face.

'Wow we must be making a real seen.' I thought as I got back up a little wobbily.

"I'm gonna stab you with one of my arrows " I mumbled reaching for an arrow but my wrist was grabbed tightly.

I glared at who had touched me only to find Boy Wonder looking

at me with frown.

"Lemme go!" I growled at him pulling my wrist out of his grasp.

"You broke his nose." he stated matter factly.

I snorted holding my right hand to my chest. It still throbbed from that slip up. He looked at how I favored my arm.

"Let's take you to the infirmary." He

said caringly before taking my unharmed arm gently and leading me to the Medical Bay.

"Thanks." I mumbled.