Chapter 14

Midnight's P.O.V

I opened the door slowly as Jason came into view.

"What?!" I hissed at him when he was in full view.

He sighed and lifted up his head from his hand looking stressed.

"Listen Alex I really really really don't like you.' He said blantly

My eye twitched at his comment but I kept quiet to see where this conversation was going to.

"Your annoying, loud, and freaking psychopathic." he listed. "But...I'm willing to get along this one time just this once for Robin's sake."

Oh my god....

"What?" I said dumbly.

Jason growled glaring at me. "I'm not repeating myself!"

"I know what you said." I held my urge to roll my eyes. "It's just I never thought you could be such a gentleman I guess." I shrugged rubbing my neck.

"Oh." Jason blushed slightly "Um let's just...uh worry about, about Robin. Where could she be?"

I furrowed my eyebrows and thought hardly.

Where could she be? Come on think Steel....That's it!

"JL's HQ!" I jumped up and down with glee. "The Watch Tower! Hahaha!"

"Are you sure?" He asked looking at me strangely as I acted like a little school girl.

"Oh I'm sure! Me and Robin always said when we were younger we would hang out in the League's Head Quarter's."

Jason nodded and signaled for me to follow him.

"Hey guys we'll be back; we're going on a little field trip" I announced to the whole team.

Before any of them could question us the Zetatubes announce our departure.

"Okay do you have like a car that could drive us to the Zeta-" He cut me off by shoving a helmet at me.

I switched glances from the helmet to Jason.

"Oh god..." I said horrified as Jason mounted onto a motorcycle. "You don't really expect me to get on that right?"

"Listen you want to find Robin?" I nodded. "Then get your butt on this motorcycle!" He yelled at me.

I shakingly got behind Jason and put on the helmet.

"I'd hold on." He smirked at me.

"Uh it's bad enough I'm this close to you. Touching you is not happening." I told him but he just sighed and shook his head.

5 minutes later.

I held on to Jason's waist for dear life. I swear he was going really fast on purpose.

"Not gonna touch me huh?" He asked me holding in a laugh.

I growled at him. "Why you cocky li'l b-" I stopped when I felt him tense up. "Ja-!"

The motorcycle screeched to a stop making me almost fly off.

"-son!" I screamed jumping off and and throwing my helmet to the ground. "What the heck!"

He paid no mind to my trantrum he just stood there contemplating.

"Stay here." Jason said running off.

"What!" I yelled at him "Your leaving me!"

I watched as Jason melted into the streets.

"Are you serious!" I screamed pulling my hair "Ahhh! Oh!" I stomped my foot on the ground. "Uh I knew you would do this you little a-"

Yes okay! I flipped out for almost 15 minutes and just stood there and yelled some colorful words. I soon got over how he abandoned me and walked in the direction he went in.

I'm gonna kill him! I'm gonna kill him! I'm gonna kill him!

I stopped in my tracks as I saw Jason getting stabbed by some strange looking people.

Great now I have to save his butt? Oh you so owe me Robin.

I jumped down as Red Hood fell to the ground.

"Hey!" I yelled at the assasians catching their attention. "I'm the only one allowed to kick his butt!"

<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Red Hood B14; Midnight B10."

"I can't believe you!" I seethed at him "Uh you totally deserve that wound!"

I pointed at the stab wound on his arm that I patched up.

"Oh yeah and your welcome!" I frowned at him after hearing no thank you.

"Um thanks." He mumbled.

"The Red Hood was spotted in downtown Gotham being chased by five cloaked figures with weapons, here's footage of the scene."

We walked into the room with the source of the noise and there she was! Sitting on the couch watching the news.

"What is up with Red Hood? Is there something on his mind and who is his strange acommplice?" the newscaster questioned as the video ended. "More on the matter coming up next."

Oh great now I'm his acommplice? Great so much for being the greatest superhero!

Robin sighed and turned off the TV.

"Well that's rude. We were watching that." Jason said to her in fake disappointment.