Chapter 6

Midnights P.O.V

'Seriously?!' I thought. 'She just left me alone with a bunch of strangers!'

I looked at Superboy and gave him an apologetic look.

"She doesn't do that a lot does she?" Robin asked looking worried.

Probably doesn't want his motorcycle stolen from a psycho like Robin.

"Nahhh!"

He sighed in relief. "I usually jack them."

He looked at me with wide eyes and a scared facial expression. I just smirked at his reaction and walked away. Hopefully he didn't see the blush that was creeping up on my cheeks.

"So where do you think she's going?" Jaime asked suspiciously.

I just shrugged.

"You do a lot of that huh." Bart said in more of a statement then a question.

I was going to just shrug my shoulders again but I held back the urge. "So when's our first mission?" I asked getting a little excited about the idea of kicking some butt.

"Well usually Batman assigns them and sometimes we don't even get any." Wonder Girl explained to me.

I frowned at the idea of just sitting around the mountain with nothing to do. "Hmph."

"Nightwing B01." The computer's voice announced.

We all turned to see the leader walk in looking kinda frustrated. 'Sheesh wonder what happened that he looks so angry!' I thought.

"Team, Batman has assigned us a mission to stop a drug shipment from coming into Gotham harbor." He announced looking at everyone until he squinted his eyes and looked at me.

"Where's Red Mistress?" He said, well more like growled, at me.

"Ummm..." I froze for a few seconds before regaining my composure and plastering a smirk on.

"Well you see sexy she had a little loose ends to tighten." I explained to the bat.

Robin held back snickers at the way I spoke to his brother. Nightwing slightly glared at me.

'Oh you so owe me Robin!' I growled to myself. 'Now I have

Mr. Batman Junior on my radar.'

"Make sure she is here next time." He mumbled before giving us the cordinates to where the drug shipment would be held.

"Wait your not coming with us?" Batgirl frowned.

"No I have some...business to do with Batman." He answered her with catious words.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> We all sat in our postition waiting for some stupid boat full of probably some Marjauna!

'I bet it isn't the good kind,' I thought to myself. 'Maybe cocaine.'

I kept the conversation in my head going until I saw a shadow in the corner of my eye.

I frowned. When I looked down no one was there.

"Hmmm."

Maybe I shouldn't tell the team; it probably wont be anything anyways. I mean they wont need me to stop some crack from touching Gothom land.

I jumped down from the rooftop and slowly looked around the harbor until I heard something behind me. I pulled out my bow and an arrow quickly. By the time I turned around ready to release my arrow there was no one there.

"I'm probably just paranoid for some action." I whisper to myself.

Before a I could turn around something hit my head hard and I fell back.

"Gah!" I touched my head and felt something. When I pulled them back there was blood covering my finger tips.

"What the h-"

I was cut off when someone grabbed my hair and pulled me up. I growled as pain shot all through my scalp.

'No way I'm a going to get beat up on my first mission with the team.' I thought.

I flipped behind the person grabbing onto their shoulders and pushing my heels in their back I landed on the ground in a crouch as the person fell forward. Idiot.

I rubbed my head and groaned in pain.

'That is gonna hurt in the morning.' I told myself.

I heard the person pull itself up and and I jumped into a fighting stance quickly.

"Oh my God!" I whisper yelled at the person infront of me.

There stood one of the best criminals in Gotham; Red Hood.