Chapter 18

Midnight's P.O.V

I passed by where the team sat as I rubbed my eyes roughly.

"Alex?" I heard Robin say my name.

"Sorry. I'm really not in the mood to flirt with you." I said hoarsely not even realizing I made him turn scarlet red.

I went to the kichen and sat down on a stool while resting my head in the counter.

"Where's Ja- Red Hood and Red Mistress?" Robin asked sitting next to me.

"I don't know and I really don't care." I mumbled closing my eyes slowly.

"Uh are you okay?" I huffed at the question opening my eyes and raising my head.

"What do you think?"

He just shrugged.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" He suggested leaning a little closer.

"Not really." I started to twiddle my thumbs out of pure boredom and also because I was very uncomfortable sitting next to him.

"Well just to let you know..." He put his hand on my shoulder. "You can always talk to me."

I looked at him a little surprised. Was he hitting on me?

"Are you flirting with me?!" I squinted my eyes at him like I was reading microscopic letters.

"What!" He blushed. "N-no I mean if you want it to be! I mean I-I dont know." He rubbed his kneck stuttering.

"It was just a question." I shrugged my shoulders trying my hardest not to blush.

"It's fine! I guess...I don't know." He said still bright red.

I groaned, rolling my eyes.

"Listen, your starting to repeat yourself so are you gonna stop making a fool of yourself and just kiss me?" Okay I'm pretty sure I blushed when I said that.

We stared at each other for a few moments before slowly inching closer. Our lips were about to touch until Bart sped into the kitchen with Chicken Wizzies.

"Hey guys you wont believe whats on TV! Wait...oh." He blinked for a moment. "Am I interrupting something?"

"No!" We said unison.

Bart smirked at the both of us. "I am so telling the team." He ran off using his super speed.

"IMPULSE!" We both yelled chasing after him.