Feelings Never Change Pt.2

October 2nd 2015

Days have passed by since that day. I would just think of that moment and butterflies will come to me. I wasn't sure about what I was feeling. I knew that he was someone that I have liked for a while but I was afraid for some weird reason.

We were currently in math class, the only class me and Corbyn had together. His eyes never left his hands, he clearly wasn't paying any attention. It was weird though he loves math class.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked interrupting his thoughts.

"Nothing important" he said blushing.

"It's a girl, right?" I said with a smirk. I tried to play it cool but deep down he knew that it hurt me.

A small smile crept in his face and simply shook his head. Was he thinking about that mysterious girl?

*Hours Later*

I was in my locker leaving my books so I could finally go back home.

"So y/n you like Corbyn?" Sam asked me. He's a friend of mine but we aren't really close if you ask.

"No, no I don't" I felt a heat rushing to my cheeks.

"You like him! Come on it's obvious!" Sam said insisting on the idea.

"I don't" I said trying to sound more convincing.

"You would look cute together though!" He almost shouted as he left the room making me chuckle at the thought of it.

"Y/n!" My best friend Emma came to me. I felt honored to be needed to talk twice in a row today.

"Okay so, I kind of did something..." trouble. Those last 5 words meant that she did something not really good.

"Emmaaa, What did you do? I asked.

"So, Corbyn knows someone has a crush on him." She said with a nervous tone.

"Emma" I whined

"And he knows that the girl that has a crush on him and him are good friends"

"He knows right? At least you didn't tell him it was exactly me" She simply nodded. I was losing my mind. Everything suddenly happened. Emma left the room leaving me and my thoughts alone in the halls.

You know what? I think it's time, screw it. If things go wrong then I guess we will try to be friends again, right?

I mean I know things will go awkward at first but then everything will go good, right? I hope. Good thing that
it's Friday, I won't have to see him again till Monday.

I got home and did homework. It was hard for me to focus the enough. I just couldn't get Corbyn out of my head. I decided to check social media until I received a new notification.

Texts

Corbyn
You know who is the girl that likes me right?

Oh no. Is it time? I got to do this.

Y/n
Yup

Corbyn
Can you please tell me?

Y/n
Nope I can't

Corbyn
Who is it?

Y/n
A girl

Corbyn
Tell meee

He kept insisting until I decided that I should tell him.

Y/n
Isn't it obvious?

Corbyn
Nope

Y/n
Okay I'll tell you, Just promise me that things will not change between the both of you, and that no matter what happens you'll never stop talking to her.

Corbyn
I promise

Y/n
it's me

Corbyn
Oh

Wow. I said it. I wasn't the best at expressing my feelings to someone that I like but that "oh" hurt me as nothing else has ever done before.

A/N: Part 3?