Arthur Morgan x Reader - Valentine Awaits

~Plot-Line:
Arthur takes Uncle, Tilly, Mary-Beth, and Karan to Valentine. The reader will join the group in going to Valentine.

~Relationship Status:
Arthur Morgan and the Reader are friends.

~Word Count:
2830

Enjoy!

Y/N - Your Name
L/N - Your Last Name

——

"We're bored out of our minds, been couped up here for two weeks now!" Karen exclaims, I perk up, interested in the conversation.

"Karen's about ready to murder Grimshaw!" Mary-Beth says, her hands on her hips looking at Arthur.

"Well, can Miss Grimshaw spare you?" Arthur responds, amused. He seems to be a little annoyed, looking at Uncle, then back to Karen.

Karen huffs and mimics, "'Can Grimshaw spare you?' What's happened to you Arthur? Three young healthy women want you to take em' robbing-"

"Make that four young healthy women. I love the place and all, but being couped up here with laundry sure ain't the worlds funnest thing." I cross my arms, and grin. Everyone by the wagon turns to look at me.

"Alright! We've got Y/N with us! C'mon, Arthur! We'll help cause some trouble, get some info for the gang!" Karen pleads, looking at Arthur. The girls were desperate to leave camp for a few hours.

Arthur sighs, looking at us. "Fair enough, you got me. Come on then!" Arthur turns around and jumps onto the wagon with Uncle.

We cheer, and pile into the back of the wagon.

"I can't believe we're going to see civilization! Feels like weeks since we did!" Tilly exclaims, smiling at all of us. She definitely seemed the most excited out of all of us, I don't blame her. It's been weeks since we've seen civilization, and seeing snow everywhere got old. As we get settled and onto the road, Uncle asks us to sing a song. Karen laughs, and starts the song, and then Mary-Beth and Tilly join in.

"I've got a girl in Berryville...
Can't be screwed 'cause she's too damn ill, So I don't go down there no more.
There's a blue horse lays outside her door. I've got a girl in Valentine, likes to drink that fancy wine!"
I begin to take in the scenery around me, I look at the mountains in the distance and take in the fresh air.

As we get beside the train tracks, another wagon comes into view

"Look at that coach! It's all over the place!" Uncle exclaims, and Arthur slows the wagon. Suddenly, the horses on the wagon in front of us break loose and run off. "Oh, god dammnit! Oh shit, the horses!" The driver shouts.