EXTRA CHAPTER

3 YEAR LATER

Y/N'S POV

Jimin and I are living happily. We are both still kpop idols. He is still with BTS and I am still with BlackOut. And..... we have a happy little girl! She is 2 1/2  and her name is Park JiHyun.

When there is a BlackOut comeback I usually wouldn't  leave her at home with a babysitter or bring her to a daycare

When there is a BlackOut comeback I usually wouldn't  leave her at home with a babysitter or bring her to a daycare. So I would bring her to a friend or with me to SM, but only if Jimin is busy as well. Which.... is normal. We don't really get to see him as often anymore. Touring the whole world is hard. I mean, I haven't gone everywhere in the world day after day. We only get to see him through facetime and JiHyun and I really miss him.

***

"Mommy!" JIhyun shouted when I opened the door to NCT's dorm.

"Aw, I missed you!" I said as I hugged her.

"Me and uncle Lucas, uncle WinWin, uncle Jae...hoon...?, and uncle Mar...k went to the park!" she said still trying to figure out their names and I laughed.

"Aw your too cute. And it's uncle JaeHYUN. Just like your name." I said as I smiled.

"Hey Y/n." Jaehyun said as he came and hugged me.

"Wassup Jaehyun oppa?"

"Nothing much. And I couldn't get her to say my name. Correctly." he said and I laughed.

"Uncle Jaehyun!"

"Wha-!" replied Jaehyun.

"I said it! Yay!" Jihyun said jumping around the dorm.

"Ahahah" Me and Jaehyun started laughing.

***

"So, has he came back yet." Asked Jaehyun and I shook my head.

"Being a kpop idol is hard when your married and have a kid. I mean I understand that he's on tour, but I really miss him." I said as I felt a tear leave my eye, but quickly wiped it so Jihyun didn't see, but she did anyway.

"Aww mommy, don't cry. We should call daddy! Will you be happy?" She said while hugging me and jaehyun patted my back.

***

Jihyun and I left the NCT dorm at 9:30 after dinner and went back home. Jihyun fell asleep in the car so I carried her inside the house, but she woke up.

"Oh, mommy. Hi." she said as she rubbed her eyes.

"Come on let's get to bed." I said and she nodded her head.

We brushed our teeth. I cleaned my face. Jihyun switched her clothes to her sleeping outfit and so did I. We got into me and Jimin's bed and went to sleep. This is where Jihyun has been sleeping since Jimin wasn't home.

"Goodnight mommy." she said as she yawned.

"Sweet dreams sweetie." I said as I kissed her forehead.

***

JIMIN'S POV

"Aye thanks bro for dropping me off." I said to Jin hyung.

"Sure. They must miss you." He replied back.

We just got back from our tour. It finally finished. I loved seeing all the ARMY's around the world, but I really miss seeing that one special someone with another special someone. Y/n and Jihyun. I unlocked the house with the spare key. I walked in and it was all dark. I walked into our room to see my wife and my daughter peacefully sleeping. I went to the bathroom and got ready to sleep. Right as I was about to brush my teeth I felt someone hug me from behind.

"I missed you." I heard a sleepy Y/n say.

"I missed you too." I said as I turned around and Kissed her. "Go back to bed, I will be there in a bit." and she left.

After brushing my teeth and getting changed, I went on the bed and kissed Jihyun's forehead. And kissed Y/n. "I love you guys." I whispered.

***

So....sadly.... IT'S THE END! Thank you guys all for reading and thanks again for helping me reach my goal of over 1K reads! I really appreciate it! This is kinda short, but it ends... ok. I think. Please vote and thanks for coming this far with me!