4 - SM

Y/N'S POV

Today is finally the day. It felt as if it was just a few days ago that I had been scouted. 

"Choi Y/n." said one of the judges, which just happens to be my bias's from my favorite groups in SM. 

"Hello. I am Sehun from EXO, this is Minho from SHINee, and this is Lucas from NCT." 

"Hello! I am Choi Y/n. I am a big fan of all your groups!" O my, what are you doing Y/n!??! Are you crazy!??

"Well, what are you going to be performing?" asked Minho.

"I will be performing Ddu-du Ddu-du by BlackPink." I said calmly tryna not fangirl. (Wish this was me in real life)

"Oh, you chose a new song! That's great!" said Lucas.

"Uhm, can we get started?" asked Sehun. He's so cute!

The music started.....

TIME SKIP TO AFTER PERFORMANCE (Sorry for so many time skipping)

"WOW! You have some talent there Y/n!" said Minho amazed.

"I agree with you Minho Hyung! The others could really use her talent! She could be a star!" Said Lucas.

"I think you will do well," said Lucas in English. I understand English of course, it was a class that was given in middle school to high school. I am not the best, but I'm fluent... enough. "Thanks." I said back in English.

"Well... Sehun what do you... have to say...?" Minho asked Sehun, but when Minho turned to Sehun, he saw Sehun's jaw opened wide. "He must have... uhm... really been amazed!" Minho said laughing.

"She is perfect. She should, like, debut tomorrow!" Sehun said, and I started laughing.

"Well Y/n looks like you got three yes's. We will contact you tomorrow, about the details." 

"Abou-" I was cut off by Lucas who started singing amazingly. Well, he was singing about the paper on the judging table that had the 'details'.

I am taken aback for a second. I look at Sehun, as he hands me the paper. Looks like it has all the information.

"Oh, yeah. We forgot to ask, but are you looking to be in a group, or be a soloist, because you are able to be a soloist with all your talent." said Minho.

"I think... I will be better in a group." 

"PERFECT! There is a group that has trainees and they would love to have a new member. Plus there are only 3 members." said Sehun.

"Well, thank you for coming in today! I hope you are let into the group!" said Lucas smiling brightly at me.

"Thank you!" 

That. Was. Awesome!!! My bias's heard me sing and watched me dance! And they ARE EVEN MORE HANDSOME IN REAL LIFE!!! This is a dream come true~ Ok. I need to calm down.

I read the paper and saw what it said.

You have been accepted into SM Entertainment. We would like you to know what you have to do.

1) Pack all necessary things (Clothes, workout clothes, shoes, bathroom materials, etc.) Please leave unnecessary thi

2) Wait for a message to come from 38X-XXX-XXXX (Minho) or 83X-XXX-XXXX (Sehun)

3) Leave right away when you get a message from either of those numbers.

4) Be ready to train with the three other trainees.

**Keep in mind that you are in a CO ED group**

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you liked this chapter! Please vote and follow me! Thanks for reading! I will be posting more chapters! I will post Chapter 5.

- Author