16 - Lovely Date

This chapter is just about the date with Y/n and Joshua.

Y/N'S POV

"This was the best first date ever! Well... not that I ever had any boyfriends...." I said to Joshua. He just laughed.

"This was, amazing. I am glad I am dating you Y/n." he smiled at me and I smiled back. 

It was starting to get darker, but it was pretty because we were right by the lake and facing the sun. I checked the time and it was already 6:45. The sun was going down faster than I thought and it was getting colder. Me and Joshua laid down on the blanket that he brought, and looked at the stars. 

"Are you cold?" asked Joshua. "I can see goosebumps.. ahha" He laughed.

"Uhm, kinda." I said.

"Well, good thing I brought a sweatshirt. Just. For. You." 

"Specifically?" I asked while chuckling. 

"Mhmm." I just shook my head and wore his sweatshirt. His scent could literally bring me to heaven. 

We laid on the blacket for a few minutes. Me in his arms, him holding me. Until...

"What was that all about with Jimin? He's in love with you? But we're dating." said Joshua. 

"I don't know either. I heard knocking on the door and thought it was you. I opened it and saw... Jimin." I said to Joshua. "I asked him what he was doing, then he just suddenly confessed."

"Oh, I see. Ok, well... let's talk about something to lighten the mood." Joshua said.

"WAIT! How about we do a VLIVE about us dating!" I said happily. 

After the VLIVE, we just talked. I started to get sleepy. I fell asleep in Joshua's arms.

JOSHUA'S POV

I looked down on my right arm to see Y/n sleeping. "She's so beautiful." I smiled. I slowly picked her up bridal style. I brought her to my car. I went back quickly to get the stuff. I came back and she was still sleeping. "She really is beautiful. Really." 

I drove back to their dorms and carried her bridal style again up into the elevator. Good thing she is a deep sleeper. Or I might of already woken her up by now.

I walked into their dorm, and into Y/n's room. I set her down and kissed her forehead. "Goodnight jagiya." I said to her before leaving the dorm.

I am so sorry! I have fallen asleep. I was really tired, and couldn't write. And if you don't know what 'Jagiya' means, it means sweety, honey, or just something you would call your lover... Ok, that kinda sounded weird. Anyway, I will be out with 2 newer chaptchers today! This doesn't include.

- Author