3 - Ddu-du Ddu-du

Dear Choi Y/n,

          You have been scouted into SM Entertainment. We would like you to come in and audition in a few weeks. We would like to meet you on June 13th. If you are not able to come and audition, please contact us within a few days range. Thank you, and hope to see you June 13th.

-SM Entertainment 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N POV

"Hit you with that ddu-du ddu-du du (Ah yeah, ay yeah!)"

I have been practicing for about 8 days. Today is my 9th. BlackPink Is one of my favorite kpop bands. I have decided to do their new song. 'Ddu-du Ddu-du'. Their comeback was amazing! Well, anyway, I have school going on as well, and practicing is going on. My mom has decided to call my school and inform them that I am not going to school for the last two weeks, which also means that, I will be... pressured to finish my work two weeks early. and I have four weeks till school is done!

TWO WEEKS LATER

And...... IM DONE! School is over for me! Now, time to focus on practicing Ddu-du Ddu-du. 

"Hit you with that ddu-du ddu-du du"

"Y/n...." said, my close friend, Joshua. He is also, a trainee. He's a trainee under Pledis Entertainment. He is also taking the last two weeks of school off early. He has to prepare for his debut. 

Oh, great. He's gonna say that it was bad.

"THAT WAS KILLER! I think that you are better than me!" Shouted Joshua.

"Heh, thanks..?" I'm surprised he liked it. 

"What's with the reaction?" he asked looking at me. "Is it...him?" I looked up at him. How did he know...? 

"It's ok. At least you aren't at the same Entertainment. You will be with your favorite! EXO!" He said. And that made me smile.

"Thanks." I said to him with a small smile placed on my lips. 

"For what?" he asked back at me.

"For... being there when I needed someone. I didn't have Jimin, but I had you." 

"No problem!" He gave me his sweet smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey there! These are probably gonna be short chapters unless I am gonna have some... interesting parts in it. I hope you liked this chapter! There will be two more chapters tomorrow, and maybe there will be an extra chapter!

- Author