" Team Ojiro , Iida and Satori please be on stand by on the grounds" the speaker announced.

"So , we're up next then" I said , I then turned to Ojiro and Iida. "You guys , let's do our best !"

"Yeah !" We pumped ourselves up and raised our fists in the air.

As we walked towards our designated site , we passed by Momo and Shoto whose place was opposite from us.

"Momo , Shoto good luck !" I said to them.

Shoto nodded , but on the other hand Momo seems very troubled. She's been acting like this for awhile now , I wonder why. That shouldn't be my focus right now ! We have an exam to tend to.

"Momo" I called to the girl , she looked at me. I then gabe her a thumbs up. "Do your best out there !"

"I-I will N-neose" She stuttered , as if ... Momo lost her confidence.

•~•~•

Our exam grounds was a dirt excavation site. It may not be the forest , I can still manage on using my seeds here. But our enemy though ...

Power Loader's been rising from the dirt and creating dangerous sink holes. With one small step , we might fall in. He may not plan on attacking , but he's work makes us loose our time in capturing him or escaping.

We've been dodging his sink holes , and himself as he emerges right under our feet. Good thing my quirk allows me to sense what is happening in the earth.

"Guys , over there !" I pointed to a spot where it isn't loose.

"Hurry you two !" Iida said as we run to the area.

Power loader continues on digging. Making burrows and deep holes.

"Satori , can you still sense him ?"

I shook my head. "He's in too deep , I can only see the tunnels he made"

"What should we do , Iida , Satori ?" Ojiro turned to us. Iida was in deep thought , probably thinking of the best solution.

"Our enemy has a clear advantage to this terrain , normally it'd be best to call on a hero who can rival him" Iida said

I nodded in agreement. "True , its best to leave it to the ones who can handle it best" I looked at my seeds. "My quirk is better used in the forest or in grassy plains , I can use them against him. But with Power Loader's equipment , he'll easily break free"

Ojiro then spoke. "So we have no choice to run away then. But.." he threw a rock at the ground. "There are traps leading to the gate"

"And also , there's Power Loader who might unexpectedly emerged out of nowhere" I added. If only I truelly mastered what Grandpa taught me ... But he said it took years for him , he only mastered it after he went blind. "He moves to fast ... I can't sense him in time" I said.

"We can still do it , if we combine our strengths" Iida reassured us. Oijiro and I nodded.

"Right ! Let's do it !" We both said. It was time to procceed to our plan.

I took a hand full of seeds and gave it to Iida and Ojiro. "Scatter it as you go" I said to them. The two boys nodded.

I held in my laughter at their position , Iida was giving Ojiro a piggyback. If only I had a camera ... Embarrassment is written all over Ojiro's face. I felt embarrassed just seeing them like that.

"Let's go Ojiro !" Iida said as he started up his engine. "Satori , were counting on you !"

I smiled. "I won't let you down guys !"

"Recipro Burst !!!!!!"

Iida then ran through the site , he was fast enough to pass the grounds without falling in. While I was waiting patiently behind , concentrating on where Power loader might emerge from.

Iida was faster than the ground breaking ... At the speed they're at  , they'll reach the gate in no time. But-

"Iida ! Ojiro ! Watch out !" I said as I sensed Power Loader emerging from the ground.

"We trust you on this Satori !" They then threw the seeds at Power loader.

"It isn't strong enough but -" I made the seeds grow into vines and wrap around Power loader. "But , it can give them time !!!!!!"

As the two boys are about to fall , Iida used his Recipro Extend to throw Ojiro to the gate. With Power Loader restrained , Ojiro uses his tail to launch himself towards the gate farther.

"Team Ojiro , Iida and Satori. You've passed"

Ojiro took a deep breathe , relieved we managed to pass. I jumped for joy hearing the good news.

"Alright ! We did it !" I said happily. "Iida ! Ojiro !" I beamed.

Power Loader even commented on our teamwork.

All of it was because of Iida !

"I wonder how's Shoto's exam going" I wondered.