Chap.14: Change of plans

ابدأ من البداية

I'm in love with such a silly girl... In love? Me?
.....
....
...
..
.
Yes. I am in love.

--

The day after we were all in the canteen which was big and packed of people of course. They were the biggest gang and I could definitely see why.
I sat down in the table with TWICE, GOT7, Red, Axe, Jisoo and Jin Soo. Cadet Kim sat down really slowly, scrunching her face as soon as she sat,

 Cadet Kim sat down really slowly, scrunching her face as soon as she sat,

I smirked and played it cool. Chaeyoung asked her «Jisoo-ya, are you okay?»
She quickly nodded «Yep. How about you?»
She shrugged and smiled «Amazingly. Last night, I've found a way with Nayeon to make the earpieces and other stuff work perfectly like before. So we got one less problem.»
Jisoo smiled widely «Jinjja!? OMO~ Chaeng, Nabong, I love you~»
Near Jisoo was sitting Jihyo who yelled «CHAENGA MARRY ME!!!» everyone burst out laughing and Chaeyoung said
«Me marrying God Jihyo? I'm in!»

How many nicknames do they have for each other exactly? Okay, me and the girls have a lot too but wow.

«Nallalisa!» called me Jisoo
«Uh?» I asked confused at her nickname
«I've found you a nickname! And it fits you perfectly!» she said proudly, I smiled and Momo said
«Limario! Limario also works!»
Jisoo applauded laughing and Jihyo said «Oh my God the name Lalisa/Lisa has so many possibilities! I'm getting excited!»
Jisoo blurted out «Kokkilisa! Jolisa!»
I asked her smiling «Is coming up with nicknames your sport?»
She shrugged «I'm just too good at it.»
Momo added «You're not just good, you're a master!»
Jisoo half bowed «Well thank you Moguri.»
We kept on eating and talking, I then thought how easy they accepted me and welcomed me because of Jisoo, she surely was a one of a kind person. I really needed to discover more.
While I was thinking Jihyo's voice interrupted me «Guys, I just realized that in this gang, in The Burners Family, we have so many LGBTQ+ people! Like we could definitely be referred as the Gay Gang. Oh gosh it's sounds funny, Gay Gang, oh God I love it!» she chuckled and kept repeating it, soon the other started saying that name over and over again, once they stopped I asked
«Who's straight and who isn't in this table? Cause you know, I don't know you.»
Nayeon raised her hand and started saying with aegyo «I wanna tell her! Please, pwetty pweasee»
Jihyo sighed «Go on then.»
Nayeon clapped her hands happily and started «So, starting from GOT7, JB is straight, Mark is pan, Jackson and BamBam are gay and in a relationship, Jinyoung well, he might look gay but he isn't, Youngjae is also straight and Yugyeom, I think he's asexual cause he never has sex but he says he's bi. Now, TWICE, I'm pan, Jihyo is so straight like a ruler is less straight, Jeongyeon is a certified lesbian, Momo of course she's the gayest person in the universe and is in a relationship with Dahyun as you know who's bi, Sana may look gay as heck, but she isn't, Mina is straight even though she sometimes act gay, Tzuyu is a lipstick lesbian and Chaeyoung is demisexual. Red is straight, Axe even though she looks like so gay to almost reach Momo's level is actually straight, Jin Soo is gay and in a relationship and then of course there's Jisoo who isn't totally straight, she's bi. Now, how about you Lalisa?»