36

Woke up the next day excited. Ran straight to the mirror, hoping I didn't have any eye bags. None god bless. Went over to my suitcase and grabbed a pair of black jeans and a light blue T-shirt, slipping both those on and heading to brush my teeth and hair. I looked ok I guess. Slipped on my shoes and my jacket and grabbed my phone. Only one text from Eunseo.

Eunseo- I'll see you at the park :)

I smiled happily at my phone, texting her back a reply. Then heading straight to the park. I slammed the door pretty hard, probably waking the other boys. But I didn't care right now, I was just excited to see Eunseo.

I got to the park, but there were so many people here. It was hard looking for her. Last time I was here I was with the others and three girls approached us, all pretty rude. But a fourth girl came along and I immediately fell in love.

I pick up my phone to text her and ask her wear she's at, but put it down right away after I see a cute girl sitting at a bench.

You know in those dramas where the guys sees the girl and all of a sudden is just frozen still and completely mesmerized by the girl? Well yeah, that's this moment. And this is way to cliche for me. She looks so amazing. I don't even know if I'm breathing properly.

She looks up from the ground, looking around her. Probably for me. She spots me and gives me a warm smile. I smile and wave back at her. I jog towards her and stop once I'm in front of her. "Hi." I say.

"Hi." She says. Her voice as soft as ever. Music to my ears. Why don't I have any courage to actually ask her out. "I was thinking we just go see a movie today. Is that alright with you?" I ask.

"Sure." She says, with a bigger smile. I can feel my heart beating rapidly. Why does she do this to me?

___________________________________________

I was supposed to update last night...but my sister wanted to play roblox with me. That's right, I play that dumb game. But it's actually quite fun. Especially when you can both just cheat cuz you have each other for help.

Also I'm about to go jump off a bridge. School sucks, I hate it. And then we're about to have the last wanna one comeback on Sunday probably. I don't know. I still get confused with the time differences in Korea and here in California.

Hope everyone has had a good week. I'll update soon

Bye my friends :)