31

"Why aren't we going in?" I ask.

"I'm kinda worried for you" He says.

"Why?"

"There's twelve of them. It's kinda a handful. And they'll immediately start bombing you with questions. And they're all really pretty so I'm scared they might take you away from me." He says.

"No one could take me away from you Cheol." I tell him smiling. He smiles back at me. I could see a slight blush on his cheeks.

"Great, not get ready. This could get kinda crazy. Especially with three of these idiots."

"Soekmin, Seungkwan, and Hoshi?" I ask.

"Yup."

He unlocks the door. I walk in to see all the boys talking and laughing with each other. They don't notice us yet. Cheol intertwines our hands together behind our backs.

"Hey guys." Was all he said for everyone in the room to shut up. It went completely silent like that. The power he has over them must be great.

"Get ready." He whispers to me.

"Huh?" Immediately I'm bombed with questions and stuff.

"Oh my god you're so cute!!"

"You're so pretty!"

"Are you hungry?"

"You're so skinny, Eat!!"

"Cheol, you got lucky."

"How'd you end up with this loser!"

"He's more like a giant baby!"

"Hey, I am not!"

"Yes you are!"

I couldn't help but laugh at everyone. It was another mistake to laugh.

"Oh my god, her laugh is music!"

"I could just squeeze her!"

"Her laugh is adorable!"

"You have such pretty a pretty voice, Eunseo."

"Stop taking her away from me, Josh."

"I'm not trying to!"

"Yes you are!"

"Am not!"

"Guys!" I cut them off. They all shut up immediately. "One at a time." I smile.

"Cheol is right, you are an angel." Seungkwan said. Cheol punches his stomach and Seungkwan bends over, grunting. "That hurt."

I hit Cheol's side. He just smiles at me blushing. I smile back at him. I could feel my heartbeat speeding up.

"Anyways, let's eat. You must be hungry. We don't know what you like. So we ordered pizza. I mean, everyone likes pizza, right?" Seungkwan says.

"You are correct." I say. I sit down on the side of the sofa. The boys fight over who would sit next to me. I laugh at them. This is very entertaining.

It ended up with Jun sitting next to me, but Cheol pulling his legs and sliding him away from me. So it ended up Cheol sitting next to me. "Hi." He says, smiling at me.

"Hi." I say, blushing. I turn my head so he wouldn't look at me. But the smile still appeared on my face.

"You were right, you're all crazy." I say, smiling.

"All except me, right?"

"Nope, you are too." I say. He pout at me. But brings it back up to a smile. Could he be any more cuter?

____________________________________________

School sucks....

That's all I gotta say.

Bye my friends :)