29

Wow.

She is even prettier in person.

I couldn't help but stare at her and her beauty.

She's so breathtaking.

I watch her grab her friends phone and take the photos. I want to say something, but why can't I. Jun then speaks up. "Do you not want to get in the photo?" He asks.

"Oh no. She's not a fan. She doesn't like any of our type of music. She just study's all the time."

"Yeah, she doesn't know you guys." They said. Such great friends, huh?

"If I knew we were going to run into them I would've told her to change into something nicer." On of her friends whispers to the other.

"Or we could've bought her something at the store to change into." She whispers back. They're completely stupid.

I look over at Eunseo. Her face was bright red. You could tell that she heard all that. "Sorry girls but we have to go now." Joshua speaks up.

"Oh sorry. And thank you for the photos and the autographs."

"It was so problem." Wonwoo said.

"Come on Eunseo. Let's go get something to eat." They grab her hand. I watch her as they pull her in the opposite direction. I wanted to say something but, I don't think that would be a good idea. So we left without saying a word.

"Cheol, was that...?"

"Yeah." I say.

"She's so much prettier in person."

"I can't wait till tomorrow."

"She looked so cute."

"I just want to hug her."

All the boys continue to talk about Eunseo. Even on the ride to Seungkwan's parents house. But I just stayed silent the whole ride. I guess Jeonghan noticed. "Are you alright?" He asks.

"I don't even know myself. I can't tell if I'm happy, surprised, sad. I don't even know." I said. This was so frustrating.

"You're just in shock. You'll get your mind off of it soon." He said, patting my back.

"I wish I could talk to her." I mutter, laying my head against the window.

I continued to stare at my phone for the rest of the day. I wanted to text her. But I also wanted her to just text me. I want to say something, but why am I not.

The day with them was finally over. Made an excuse saying I didn't feel good, so I left home. Sat at my desk staring at my phone. I would text him, but at the same time I don't want to. I'm to scared to even talk to him.  

I lay my head on my desk for just a second, I then hear my phone ding. I grab it quickly hoping that it was him. Nope. It was just one of my friends.

I ignore the text and throw it on my bed. I then go to my kitchen grabbing a quick snack. I go back to my room and grab my phone and already see about three messages from Cheol. I'm literally going to throw up. I grab it and check the messages.

Coups- I'll be picking you up tomorrow and taking you to my hotel to meet the boys

Coups- maybe around 10 or something.

Coups- is that alright with you?

I smile at the text.

Eunseo- Sure

Coups- great

Coups- great I'll see you tomorrow

Eunseo- see you later

Coups- also

Coups- you looked really cute today

Coups- but see you tomorrow

Coups- bye

I smile at the text.

This guy never fails to make me smile.

____________________________________________

WHATS UP!!!

I just got out of school so here I am. Hope you liked this chapter. Now all we gotta do is wait for the next Exo com-back. I'm so excited.

By my friends :)