27

What was I thinking???

This is such a bad idea.

I'm going to die.

I'm going to throw up.

Am I really doing this??

"Stop spacing out, Cheol." Jihoon slaps the back of my head.

"I-I can't do th-this. I can't. Let's go home. I think it's best if we just go home. Get me out of this car." I panic, trying to hop over Josh and get out. But he pushes my chest, and Jun pulls down on my shoulders down.

"Calm down. We're not seeing her until tomorrow. We're just going to the hotel to drop off our things. Then we'll just walk around town for a little bit. There's no need to panic." Jeonghan said.

"No need to panic!!? What if we run into her!!? I will totally panic!! And the only way for me not to is to turn this car around!!" I shout.

"I doubt that'll happen Cheol." Joshua said.

"I really want jump off a bridge." I groan.

"I wonder how Eunseo is feeling about this?" Jihoon said.

"Maybe less stupid than this big baby right here." Jun comments. I lift up my hand to slap him, but Joshua pulls my hand down from doing so.

"We're here." Jeonghan says.

We climb out of the car and and grab our suitcases from the trunk. We head inside of the hotel to check in. Which, most of the work was done by my since I was the leader. Having thirteen members is such a pain sometimes. But I love them so, yeah.

We head into the elevator and press the button for the third floor. Only getting three rooms, one for each unit. But we all decided to just drop off our things in one room and head out for a little bit.

"Where should we go first?" Dino asks.

"Don't know where you guys are going but, I'm heading to my parents house so, see ya." Seungkwan says as he's about to leave. I grab a hold of the back of his collar.

"We can't leave, we all gotta stay as a group. We'll go later though." I say.

"You seem more calm than you were before. Are you finally done being a big baby?" Jun comments, with that cheeky smile of his. I lift up my hand to slap him, but once again, Joshua pulls my hand down from doing so.

"Let's go get some coffee or something. I really need something to drink after that long ride." Mingyu yawns.

"Can we go to the park right after and just walk? My feet need some exercise." Hoshi says.

"Why not. Coffee and and walk sounds kinda nice right now. And it's pretty sunny too. Let's go." Jeonghan wraps his arm around my neck as we start walking.

"Can I jump off a bridge right after?"

"Nope." He says, popping the p.

After grabbing our drinks, we headed to the park. Seungkwan, Hoshi, and Soekmin would constantly chase each other every once in a while. But it was still fun.

"Can we go visit my parents now?" Seungkwan asks.

"Sure, let's go back to the hotel and grab the cars. Or we can call up and Uber or something." Vernon says.

"I think walking back is the best idea. And we've already spent money on the drinks. So we basically don't have any money left. Unless someone brought there wallets with them." I said.

"I left mine back at the hotel." Minghao says.

"Same here."

"Same as well."

"Pretty sure we all did." Vernon says.

"Back to the hotel it is." Soekmin says.

We turn around and start heading back. But before we can even get close to the exit, about three girls come up to us, all very pretty.

"Hi, sorry. We were wondering if we could take a picture with you guys." One says.

"And maybe an autograph, if it's alright with you guys." Another says.

"Sure, we'd be glad to." Joshua said, with a smile. H

The girls squeal in joy. "Hey Eunseo, can you take this picture for us?" One asks.

Say what?