34

I woke up around eight o'clock thinking Cheol had finally left. Nope. Woke up to him next to me on the couch, with his arms wrapped around me. Instead of trying to wake him up, I scoot closer to him and look at his sleeping face. He was really cute. I wish I could have the courage to just kiss him. His lips are so kissable.

He shifts a little bit, I close my eyes quickly and pretend I'm sleeping. For a few second he does nothing. I'm about to open my eyes, then I feel him push a strand of hair behind my ear. "Cute." He whispers to himself. I try to hold in my blush and my smile. Luckily I was able to hold it in. Then he snuggles closer to me, holding me tighter by my waist.

I then start abiding a little bit, pretending as if I'm barely waking up. I open my eyes to see him smiling at me. "Morning beautiful." He said. I couldn't hold it in this time. I blush and cover my face in his chest. "Shut up." I tell him. He lifts my head up from my chin and kisses my forehead. I blush again. Why does he do this to me. "You are though." He says. I just smile at him. He smiles back at me.

I look down at my watch. Eight thirty. "It's so late. Shouldn't you get back with the others." I tell him.

"I would rather spend more time with you, but you're right. I need to go back with them. But, I'll see you tomorrow? If you're not busy?" He asks.

"Nope. Not at all." I said, with a smile.

"Great." He smiles at me. We get up from the couch and I walk him out the door. "I'll see you tomorrow." He smiles at me.

"I'll see you tomorrow." I say, looking down at the floor blushing. I look back up and he's smiling at me again. Before he can take a step back, I lean in quickly, kissing his cheek. "Bye." Was the lasts thing I said before closing the door quickly. I stand on my tippy toes and look throw the little peep whole. His reaction to the kiss was different than I though. I thought he would be grossed out or something. Nope. He touches his cheek and smiles. Then leaves jumping around with his fist in the air. I smile, and think about how cute he is.

___________________________________________

Another chapter for you guys. School is killing me. I've never wanted to kill myself more. I should be doing homework but I would rather update this. And I always end up doing my homework last minute because I'm just a lazy leave of trash.

And first chapter of Texting Minghao is out. Official story won't be coming out until I'm probably done with this story. So it'll probably be a while.

Hope everyone's had a good day though.

Bye my friends :)