Chan hyung sat across me, he reach out the icecream that is on a cup. Its vanilla flavor with melted gummy bears on top, and also some gummy bears on the side. Sprinkles and chocolate syrup all over it.

"Woah. Its so cute and amazing!" I exclaimed with a bright smile as I hold the spoon, scooping a full spoon of ice cream. I shove it inside my mouth and it taste like heaven.

"Does it taste good?" He asked and I look up at him, his ice cream is just strawberry flavor with chocolate fillings on top.

I nodded happily and continued eating, it tasted really good. Gosh, I want more. After a few full spoon of ice cream, I finally finsihed it.

I put down the spoon and smiled, "Thanks for the ice cream!" I said and he nodded, he's also done with his, and he's currently on his phone.

I look out the window, it's already afternoon I guess? Or pass afternoon? Meh.

"Jeongin." He called and I immediately look at him, his face was inches away from me. My eyes widen and my heart was racing so fast. Shit. Shit. Shit he's coming closer.

He look down at my lips, bringing his thumb finger and brushinh something away from it. And after that, he went back to his seat and to his phone.

Bitch. I thought he's gonna kiss me or something.

"There was just a smudge of ice cream on your lips." He said smiling lime an idiot. Welp, he looks like he's in a victory.

"Lets go." He said and stood up, I followed as he pay down the counter amd the cashier lady thanked her.

I disgusted her, like, she's so bad at flirting. She doesn't even looks good for Chan hyung. Pssh.

We both got inside the car and he started driving," What's with that face? I thought that ice cream would make you smile."

"Its just that cashier lady, she's so bad at flirting. Like, she flirts, with you." I said and rolled my eyes crossing my arms after.

"Oh really? Or you're just jealous about her?" He said and I widened my eyes looking at him.

"Jealous? Me? Nah." I said amd laughed nervously. Am I?

"Yes, you are."

"Huh? Did I said it that loud?"

"Mmm. Your face tells it." He said and ai rolled my eyes.

***

"Huh? Cemetery?" I asked and he nodded getting out of the car, I did the same and looked around. Its just the two of us here. Weird.

It is cold, so that's why he let me wore this jacket. "What are we doing in here?" I asked running to follow him and walked beside him.

"Visiting a friend of mine." He said as we walk further in the middle, he stopped infront of this grave. I couldn't read the name because it looks fading, bit the other letters are visible, slight.

February 8, 2001 - April 26, 2009

My eyes widen not in shock, but in amazement. "I'm amaze me have the same birthday." I said and he look at me with a confused face.

"Really?" He asked and I nodded. I look around and saw another grave behind hs, we also have the same birthday.

"Oh, that too. Woah. So that person, qnd your friend would be celebrating brithdays with me." I said and he look behind and flicked my forhead, I winced and pouted rubbing my forehead.

"You're such a creep, eh? Stop pinting things, the ghost might thought yoi can see them." He said and I widen my eyes, scared this time.

"Ghost!?" I said out loud and he covered my mouth. "Shh, just be quiet kid." He said and I nodded and he let go off me.

"Anyways, why did he died?" I asked and he sighed.

"We we're just playing, he came to Australia he said they have on a vacation in there. We became friends, for like a month. He's cute, and, to be honest, you resemble him." He said and he look at me. He smiled a little. My vision kind of blurred that moment, I can see that his face was glitching.

I closed my eyes tight, I saw a vision of a boy. "Jeongin, you alright there buddy?" He asked and I opened my eyes.

Thats sentence, its so familiar. I think I heard it a long time ago, but i couldn't get it into my memories.

CHAN POV

"Yeah, just a little ant bit me on the neck." he said and I nodded as I continued, because he told me to do so.

"And, when that night came, we we're both kidnapped. Since my family is rich, they would use us to blackmail my parents and his too." I paused and breathed in again. I can feel my eyes became watery.

"And then, since I didn't do good on the video they filmed, the video they're going to sent so my parents would know. They threatened to kill us, and they took us on a bridge. And then, and then..." I couldn't take it, I cried but he talked.

"And then they pushed him off the bridge, you yelled, you cried. But the kidnapper didn't cared at all. They also said that," You should do better next time." am I right?" He asked. He explained. He said the whole story. He made me stop crying, he made me look at him. In shock and surprise.

"H-How didn you k-know."

He smiled, helding my hands. "Because I'm that friend. Jasper Yang is my english name, I had amnesia after that night. They was this family who saved me amd took me here." He said and I smiled, with happiness. The friend, the friend I thought who died. Was here infront of me, alive.

I quickly pulled him in for a hug, a tight hug. A warm and lovable one, the missing one. He was the missing piece in my life, and he finally came to complete everything.

"I can't believe its you, I just can't believe it." I said in tears of joy, he lauhjed and rubbed my back. "Me too, Chris. Me too."

The sudden name made me laugh and pull away, "I missed you! I didn't know what to do when you died. You promised me to buy me a fucking teddy bear that day, but you left. I can't belive it." I said and he nodded.

"I've been looking for you for my whole life, I was about to give up but you came in as a trainee. Fate is being nice huh?" I said and he laughed nodding.

"That teddy bear, hmm. Maybe someday, but today, we should probably hangout. I missed hanging out with you, well, as the friend I knew." He said and I nodded.

THIS PLOT TWIST IN MY BOOKS GO 0/100 REAL QUICK LMAO.