Shirley's Dad is a Nigerian
(a Yoruba man) while her mom is an American.

Sienna's parents are both Americans. All of them apart from Sienna grew up in Nigeria but lived abroad some time or the other.

"Come in girlfriends. Welcome to Nigeria, especially Sienna. It's your first visit?" I gave her a wink.

She smiled. "Thank you my love. I'm so in love with Nigeria. You'll take me around, won't you?"

"Yes babe we will. You tinted your hair?" I questioned leading the way to their rooms upstairs.

"Stating the obvious" Clara flipped her hair.

I smirked at her. "I see. You love your hair a lot, don't you?" My American accent flowed freely.

That's the feeling, when you reunite with old friends.

Mirabel cocked her head to one side. "Edna, how about Chloe? It's been ages since I saw her"

The bag I was holding suddenly dropped to the ground on hearing Chloe's name. My smile faded away and I sat down hopelessly on the floor.

Mirabel gasped. "Are you okay? What's up?"

Fiona held my hands tightly as Shirley bent down, examining my face. Clara assisted me to my room as I kept walking without direction.

Sienna handed me a glass of water. "Have this baby"

My hands were shaky collecting the glass.

"I hope she's good?" Clara wondered aloud.

Suddenly, I burst out in tears.

**

"You can't be serious, Chloe did all that to you?" Shirley had her jaw dropped.

I nodded as the tears poured down. Memories of the past came running into my mind.

Fiona pulled out a handkerchief to wipe my tears. "I always had the impression she was a shameless bitch right from the start. She isn't worth your tears Edna baby, stop weeping"

Clara rose to her feet and paced around. "Holy shit I still can't belive this. She stooped that low?"

Mirabel spat. "Despicable!"

"You know what? This isn't time to talk about shits. Edna girl, come on! you're finally getting married to your prince charming. No more tears or sad moments. We're here to celebrate in your happiness, okay?"
Shirley embraced me. I gave a faint smile.

Sienna touched my hair. "Yes darling, she's absolutely right. If you don't mind, I'm famished. I really can't wait to have a taste of Nigerian dishes. I wanna have some recipes and yeah, I'd love to prepare some as well"

We laughed.

"Oh my. ..she's so excited to be in Nigeria. Let's get changed, then we'll head to the market?"

"I'd prefer your local markets" Sienna snapped.

"You're seriously in love with Nigeria" Fiona teased. I giggled.

Clara stepped inside her room. "Who wanna stay with me? One more room left"

Shirley examined the whole place. "Your house is really nice. I love the designs"

"Thanks. Why don't we do it this way?Sienna and I in my room, Mirabel and Fiona then Shirley and Clara. Perfect match right?" I shrugged.

"Of course" they agreed.

"Be snappy, we're leaving for the market" I shut the door behind me.

Sienna slumped on the bed. "Hello Nigeria, it's Sienna!"

I laughed. "Go freshen up while I arrange your things"

My phone rings. Anthony. I blushed.
"Lover girl" Sienna smirked heading to the bathroom.

Hello there. I just wanted to give a brief summary on how Edna's college friends are. I hope you like them? Tell me what you think. More chapters loading, stay tuned.

Lots of love. ❤❤

P/S : Sienna is waving at you, what do you say to her?