Ch 2 Section 2

At a local diner...

Sam sat alone at a booth with his laptop open as a young woman sat down across from him. It was the mysterious blonde that helped him out on the Seven Deadly Sins case. As soon as she sat down Sams eyes were on hers tensely.

She smirked, "Hello, Sam."

"You've been following me since Lincoln."

"Not much gets by you, huh?" She slammed his laptop closed before taking one of his fries, "Mmm. These are amazing. It's like deep-fried crack. Try some."

Sam scoffed at that before studying her, "That knife you had. You can kill demons with that thing?"

"Sure comes in handy when I have to swoop in and save the damsel in distress."

"Where'd you get it?"

She took a plate and squeezed a moundful of ketchup onto it, "Skymall."

"Why are you following me?"

"I'm interested in you."

"Why?"

"Because you're tall." She smiled sarcastically, "I love a tall man, and then there's the whole antichrist thing."

"Excuse me?"

"You know, generation of psychic kids, Yellow-Eyed Demon rounds you up, celebrity deathmatch ensues." She explained matter of factly, "You're the sole survivor."

"How do you know about that?"

"I'm a good hunter. So..." She leaned back and crossed her arms, "Yellow Eyes had some pretty big plans for you, Sam."

"Had being the key word."

"Oh, yeah, yeah. That's right." She motioned, "Ding-dong, the demon's dead. Good job with that. It doesn't change the fact that you're special... in that Anthony Michael Hall E.S.P. visions kind of way."

"That stuff's not happening anymore." Sam glared as he spoke firmly, "Not since Yellow-Eyes died."

"Well..." She shrugged, "I'm thinking you're still a pretty big deal. I mean, after all that business with your mom."

Sam's head snapped back to her, "What about my mom?"

"You know, what happened to her friends." She studied his attempt at a poker face, "You... don't know." A smirk played on her lips as she leaned forward, "You've got a little bit of catching up to do, my friend." Grabbing his hand and taking his pen she wrote her number down, "Why don't you look into your mom's pals, and then give me a call and we'll talk again?" She turned back to him once she got up to leave, "And, by the way, you do know there's a job in this town, right?"

As she left Sam's phone rang and he answered it as he glared at the blondes retreating back, "Hello?"

"Sam, it's me. I've got Angel on here too." Dean, who was sitting in the Impala outside of Lisas, answered back, "There's definitely a job here."

Sam frowned, "Really?"

"Yeah. You know that one freak accident we read about in the paper? Turns out there's four more that never even made the paper, all in this... Morning Hill gated community. People falling off of ladders and drowning in their Jacuzzis all over the neighborhood."

"That is weird."

Angel scoffed lightly, "Well the latest victim's ex wife is Jax's sister, and let me tell you, either her kid is seriously messed up from this whole thing or somethings up."