Chapter 3---Florida

Chapter 3---Florida

Liam's POV:

We scurried into the van and rested against the cozy couch. "Whats up next?" I asked slinging off my shades and taking a paper cloth and wiping the sweat off my forehead. "Florida!" Harry said bubbly with excitement looking at the map.

Well isn't this gonna be a ride?

**********************

9 - 10 H o u r s L a t e r...

Finally, after a couple hours we got to glamorous Florida. The sun was burning holes in our backs as we walked out of the van onto the gravel. I looked over to see a majestic castle with Mickey mouse balloons around the enterance.

Jimmy pointed to the exact castle I had my eyes on and my eyes widen with joy. "WE'RE GOING TO DISNEYLAND?!" I yelled jumping up and down smiling like a ninny. Niall giggled at my reaction while Jimmy nodded in agreement. The chaps just stood there motionless while I was confused at there motionless body's.

"What are you waiting for?! DISNEYLAND IS RIGHT THERE!!" I screamed at them and pulled Niall who pulled Zayn, them he pulled Louis and Harry got pulled by Louis as we all got pulled in one direction towards the castle with Jimmy and BillyBob BobBilly following us.

We made it up where the ticket booth was at and the giant fence that separated us from DisneyLand. "Seven tickets please" Jimmy told the man and he went by one by one to strap on our wristbands and I was the first one to get mine on of course.

As the big fence opened and we entered, I pulled the lads towards the castle. "Pleaseeeee tell me we can stay at least three days here?!" I pouted to Jimmy and BillyBob BobBilly and they both shared a glance. "Fine but only three days because it's precise we must be done before next Sunday. And since we left Monday and it's Wednesday, we must be quick you got it?" Jimmy ordered to us. We all nodded agreeing.

When we entered the hotel, people obviously stared at us because we where wearing tuxedos and ties and bows in the summertime. While we checked in, I payed for a Mickey mouse pen in the giftshop right across the lobby. The boys' followed after me to get a look as well.

"OoOoh look I'm a mouse" Harry squeaked putting on yellow and orange pop-a-dotted ears on his head. Niall chuckled as I played with Legos. I build a house and made a little Lego wife and husband. Suddenly, Louis came crashing down on the house and the Lego wife and husband went flying. "NOOOO ANNA-MARIE AND JAMES!" I screeched running towards them and noticed they were torn.

Louis giggled in pain and in joy while he stood up with mini Legos stuck on his skin and arms. "I'm the Lego man!" Louis said reaching his hands up in the sky making dinosaur sounds.

Niall put on Mickey mouse shades and walked around singing 'Mickey mouse clubhouse'. "COME INSIDE ITS FUN INSIDEEEE!" He sang trotting around throwing Mickey mouse stuffed animals around the store as the cashier started chuckling at our bantering.

"C'mon party pooper!" I said taking a Goofy comb and starting combing Zayn's hair while he sat at a mini Toy Story fold-out chair with his arms crossed.

"BOYS!" I heard someone yell from the lobby and we all turned to Jimmy who looked like he was blowing fumes out of his ears. We all dropped what we had and ran up to him.

"Get your luggage and go to the elevator and go to your rooms. Here's the key. Louis and Harry have a room, Liam, Niall, and Zayn share a room" BillyBob BobBilly explained passing us our keys and telling that his room was right next to ours.

When we entered the elevator together, we pressed the fifth floor where we'd be at. While we waited, 'What Makes You Beautiful' came on and we all started doing funny moves, mostly Louis because he did the Stop the Traffic move.