YouTube/Teacher au

Dean is a YouTuber. Castiel is a teacher. They're together.

Monday

*Castiel's POV*

"Hey, Cass. How was work?" Dean asks.

I put my stuff down before walking over to the couch and sitting next to him. "Just a normal, boring day. Did you record tomorrow's video?" He puts an arm around my neck and pulls me closer.

"Not yet. I'm doing a reading your comments video, and I don't know which comments to pick. I have a list, just don't know which ones to put in," Dean tells me.

"Want my help?" I ask.

"Will you be in the video?"

"No, Dean," I sigh. "You know I don't want my students finding out about you."

"And why not?" He asks.

"Because they'll just use me to get to you. I haven't come out yet, Dean," I tell him.

"Right, sorry. I forget that sometimes."

Tuesday

I eat my lunch in comfortable silence, alone in my classroom. As I'm finishing up, the bell rings. I get out the worksheet for the class to do and place them on everybody's desk.

"Good morning, Mr. Novak!" Lisa yells, walking into the room.

"I'm right here, Lisa. No need to yell. Good morning to you too," I tell her.

After I'm finished giving out the worksheet, I walk to the front of the class. I watch everybody file in and take their seats. They're all seated by the time the bell rings.

"Good morning, Mr. Novak," the class says in unison.

"You too, class. That worksheet in front of you is due by the end of class today. If you finish early, you can do whatever."

The class cheers, making me laugh. I walk to my desk and sit down, pulling out my phone.

Me: Video up yet?

Dean: Shit, you woke me up. I'll have it up in half an hour

Me: You have a schedule to uphold, you know

Dean: I'll tweet about it or something. Aren't you in class?

Me: They're doing a worksheet I handed out

Dean: Smart, hand out a worksheet so you can text your boyfriend

Me: You're an idiot lol

Dean: Hey, you love me

Me: That I do

"Mr. Novak?" Amelia asks. I look up and see her standing at my desk. I put away my phone before turning back to her.

"Need help with something?" I ask her.

"No, I'm finished," Amelia says, handing me her paper.

"Already?" I ask, taking it from her. I look over the answers, marking them all correct. "Good job, Amelia. You may do whatever."

"Can I watch YouTube?" She asks.

"Sure," I say. She smiles and walks back to her desk.

Dean: Alright, it's uploading

Me: Sorry, a student needed their answers checked. How long will it take?

Dean: Eager, are we?