Chapter 1

Hello~ This is my second fanfic!

To check my first one called "One of Us (A Creepypasta Fanfic)"! :3

Thanks~!

~~~~

Rose's POV:

Ahh.. What a great day..

I stretched my arms and back as I looked outside the window. Birds were chirping, children were playing outside and the adults were happily having conversations with each other.

The weather was sunny and windy at the same time. I laid my arms down on my windowsill as I felt the cool breeze pass through me. It was a perfect day to go outside.

'Deciding to walk in the woods, again? How troublesome..' A voice or Daemon said inside my head.

I smiled slightly as I watched the children play.

'You know that I love the woods, Daemon. You can't change that.' I replied back inside my head.

Daemon sighed before staying quiet for now.

Hm.. I haven't introduced myself, have I?

Well, let's start with Daemon. Daemon has always been with me since I was born into this world. In fact, he was a spirit or a soul that was sealed inside me. I don't know why though. I didn't even know it was possible for a body to have two souls. He was always distant and quiet, yet he can be rude as well. Although, I've always considered that Daemon was my older brother since I don't have a family or any other relatives.

I don't know who my parents are or who I'm related to. I'm not completely alone. I still have Daemon with me at all times.

Yes, I live alone in my house in this neighborhood. But, Grandma Rachel, a kind old lady from next door, always checked up on me if I was alright. She wasn't blood related. I considered her my grandmother. She was a very kind and caring old lady. I used to live with her and her son, but since I'm at a legal age, I decided to move out and into next door so it wouldn't be complicated to visit Grandma. Her son, David? Oh, he moved in with his wife into a new house at a different country. That's why I decided to just move in next door since I didn't want Grandma to be lonely.

And about school? I'm home-schooled. I was taught by Grandma Rachel as well. I'm 18 years old and if I went to a public school, you could say I just finished my senior year.

I bet you're thinking if I'm going to college. Fortunately, I'm not since I found out I have an IQ of 150.

I'm not a genius or anything. I'm just your average girl, but with an abnormal IQ level.

Since it was too early to head to the woods, I shut my window closed and exited my bedroom. I went downstairs to the living room to watch TV. I haven't ate breakfast yet since I wasn't hungry.