Chapter 11

Sorry I took so long! OMGEE~ >~<

~~~~

Recap:

Another reason why you shouldn't get close to them, Rose. You'll only get hurt in the end.'

"Jeff! Don't blame her! What if she doesn't know who Sally is?" BEN protested.

"That is enough, children. Quiet down."

~~~~

Rose's POV:

A few hours later, we were all dismissed from the mansion's lobby. I stayed silent most of the time, Daemon commenting every now and then in my mind.

"Child." A voice boomed in my head.

Turning around, I turn to see the tall man, Slenderman in front of me, 'staring' down at my figure.

"What is it?" I muttered softly, returning his 'gaze.'

"Please, do not mind Jeffery-"

"Don't call me that!" A voice cut him off nearby.

"As I said, don't mind Jeffery." He spoke, ignoring Jeff's protest. "That child is always like that. You will eventually get used to it."

Smiling slightly, "It's alright. I don't mind Jeff. He's only being honest."

Slenderman raised his long, slender arm and reached over to pat my head. "I apologize again for his rudeness. I am glad you are not taking a grudge over Jeffery."

I smiled again and nodded slightly.

"Oh, your training will start tomorrow. Be ready." He said, before disappearing out of my sight.

Singing softly, I placed my hands inside my pockets and headed towards my room. The mansion was dark and gloomy as usual. The place was humongous; like a castle in a way. At the moment, I've realized I was in a long hallway filled with mirrors which were found at each side of the hallway. The mirrors were at least around 5-10 meters so they were pretty tall.

'The hall of mirrors.. That's nice..' Daemon commented.

I stopped walking and walked towards to a mirror, seeing my own reflection. I placed my palm upon the cold surface of the mirror; same long brown hair, emerald eyes, and other stuff. As I stated into my reflection, it suddenly started to change and form into something else.

The reflection was practically the same, but different. It had bloody red eyes, same long brown hair, giant wings which had different shades of red and horns on top of its head.

My eyes slowly widened realizing it was the same girl in my dream. The one who murdered her parents, the one who burned down her house, the forest and the village nearby, and also the one who murdered many villagers.

'What is the meaning of this..?' I thought.

'I don't know.' Daemon replied, with a hint of shock in his voice.

The reflection was starting right at me, her eyes bore into mine. Her lips pulled into a smirk, making me gasp softly. I immediately removed my palm from the mirror by instinct, but all of a sudden my reflection reached out to me, as it's arms were reached towards me.

'Daemon..!' I mentally yelled.

Next, it grabbed my shoulders, her claws digging down, making them bleed. I tried my best to escape out of her grip, but it was no use. Her grip was abnormally strong and I'm sure the strongest person in the world wouldn't be able to escape from such strength.

"L-let go of me..!" I yelled, continue to struggle.

'Rose, the more you struggle, the more it'll get worse.'

The reflection pulled me in the mirror as it laughed hysterically. She continued to pull me in the mirror with her, as I let the darkness take over me.

~~~~

I know this chappy is short .-. I'll try to make a longer one for the next chapter ._.

Don't forget to

VOTE

&

COMMENT

~~~~

Edit (10/01/015): Typos, small changes