Chapter 14

Tysm for 18K+ ! :)

~~~~

Recap:

She realized that it was all her fault.

Silent sobs were heard from Rose as tears strolled down her cheeks. She looked at her hands in hatred and said,

"These hands have sinned.."

~~~~

In Slenderman's office..

Third Person P.O.V:

"So..? Are you telling me she magically popped out from one of the mirrors down the hallway?"

The two comrades, Jeff and BEN, replied with a nod towards their boss, Slenderman who was always usually found wearing his neatly worn suit and of course, his 'blank' expression.

Well, what did you expect from a faceless man like him? Carry on.

The two had explained the peculiar incident earlier ago. It was really quite strange and a supernatural sight; even if themselves were considered horrific. Humans, such as Rose, wouldn't be able to pass through mirrors like that. Humans are average, yet interesting living things. But, Rose's humanity started to doubt their thoughts and beliefs in a different way.

Was Rose even human?

"This sudden news is quite strange." Slenderman had said, crossing his arms over his chest in thought. "Are you quite sure you both aren't seeing things? I do not think such a thing could happen. Rose is nothing, but a mere human who embodies a powerful soul."

"We're sure about what happened, boss." BEN retorted. "She really did appear within the mirror, but she was unconscious."

"I suppose she is at her assigned room for rest?" Slenderman asked.

They both nodded before Jeff began to speak, "That girl may consist of a soul like no other, but I think there's something else that we don't know that runs down her veins besides her blood. If you remember her actions the past few days that happened with Splendor, don't you think it's quite suspicious? Because of that, I don't trust her."

"Not only that. Rose shares the same surname as Sally. I've noticed how Sally had reacted when she saw Rose for the first time. It was all fear." BEN added.

Afterwards, it had been silent for a while. The three were both in deep thoughts, but the two kept eye contact towards the tall, slender being as he was taking in the information they had provided him.