His Boxers 3

Mulai dari awal

"Oh, oh, OH, I really stole it?" I asked raking my hand through my hair.

"Yeah, do you have have short term memory loss?" Jisoo asked looking at me with wide-eyes. 

"Really?" I asked her with an eyebrow raised.

"What, it's just a question." Jisoo replied shrugging her shoulder.s

"It was hilarious, you looked like you were about to puke." Jennie replied grabbing one of the croissants Jisoo made.

"Jennie!!" Jisoo said hitting her hand.

"Aaaaaghhhh stop I could've dropped my croissant!!" Jennie replied taking a bite out of it.

"Let's just eat, and go to school already, I don't want to be late." Jisoo said changing the subject.

"Late? Isn't it like 4:30?" I asked sitting at the dining room table.

"No, it's like 7:30." Rose said sitting next to me, just as Jisoo and Jennie did as well on the opposite side of the table.

"You said it was 4:30!!!!" I yelled looking at Jisoo who was calmly eating.

"That's what it said on my watch." She said looking at her wrist.

"What watch!?!?" I said confused.

"Oh yeah, I don't have a watch, never mind." She said laughing, shaking her head.

"Oh Lord, please help me." I said placing my head in my hands.

"Well you better hurry up and go get ready after you eat, you have about......" She said searching for her phone.

"20 minutes to eat and get dressed before we leave." Rose said.

"Wow, so much time." I said sarcastically as I began to shove food in my mouth.

"I know 20 whole minutes!!!" Jisoo replied smiling at me, as I glared at her shaking my head.

*Skip to when they're about to leave*

"Woah, how'd you get dressed so fast?" Jisoo asked looking at me shocked.

"It's called rushing." I said slipping on my shoes.

"Well, we can leave now, I can't wait to see Jeon at school." Jennie said laughing hysterically.

"Same, this is going to be hilarious." Rose joined her clutching her sides.

"Can you guys quit it?" I asked glaring at them.

"Yeah, she only stole his favorite pair of boxers that his mommy gave him." Jisoo said trying to be serious, before bursting up laughing.

"Meanies." I said walking out the door as they followed still dying.

*At School*

"Welp, we're here, try not to act obvious guys." Jennie said getting out of the car, as we followed.

"Obvious about what?" Jisoo asked acting confused

"Exactly like that!!" Jennie said giving her the thumbs up.

"You actually look confused Jisoo, you're a natural actress!!" Rose said, placing her arm in mine as we began walking.

"Thank you, thank you." Jisoo said bowing.

"You guys are too extra." I said laughing, as we entered the school.

"You're the extra one, remember when-" Jennie replied before being cut off.

"Lalisa!!!!!" A manly voice yelled across the hallway.

"Shoot, he knows!!!" I whisper yelled, trying to hide.

"Chill, it's just BamBam." Rose said laughing at me.

"Darn, false alarm." Jisoo said letting her head hang low in sadness.

"I thought it was Jeon, you're lucky Lisa." Jennie said shaking her head.

"Evil, you guys are pure evil." I said as they smirked at me.

"Hi Lisa." BamBam said with a smile, arriving in front of me.

"Hi Bam, do you need something?" I smiled back and asked him.

"Oh yeah, Jungkook's looking for you, he said he wanted to talk" He said chuckling.

"Oh no." I said as Rose, Jisoo, and Jennie began to laugh and hop around in delight.

Author's Note:

Sorry for the late update, hope you guys still enjoyed this :)

Question: Do you guys pay any sports?