Go Big or Go Home

Start from the beginning

"Since I can't play because of my tricky knee, coach allowed me to help with the different plays."

"Like a student coach?" says Ashton.

Niall nods, "Exactly, sucks I can't play thought. This is one of the most competitive games of the season, well this game, and the last game."

I felt bad for Niall, despite the fact that he has a trick knee, I wonder why he has it in the first place considering the fact he is a wolf.

I'm assuming he saw the expression on my face because he trails back allowing Ashton to walk up a bit as he says low to me, "Human legs and wolf legs are different. I'm a bad ass wolf but when in human form, unless I'm channeling the beast hardcore, physical activities are hard to channel." I nod as he adds, "Also your welcome."

I raised a brow, "For?"

"Saving you from that awkward conversation."

"It wasn't that awkward."

He smirks, "Tell that to the people behind you." I smile as he says, "Oh yeah and Harry said put this on."

Looking down, Niall extends his hand out to me, the one that held the grey jacket. Looking down at my outfit I say, "It's not that cold."

Niall looks me over one as he says, "I doubt it has anything with the temperature."

I wore a  long sleeve crop top that exposed my stomach, skinny jeans with ankle boots. My hair fell in loose curls, I wore simple studs and my necklace that Harry gave to me. Taking the jacket I nod as I say, "Okay, I'll put it on during the game."

Pebbles, Harry's voice crept into my head as I looked over at the filled instantly being covered in warmth. Put on the jumper, please.

I'm not cold. I replied back as Niall points our seats out to Ashton.

I know, but please, he says, I need to focus on the game and yet I'm having to deal with hearing guys around you checking up out. So for my sanity, put on my jumper.

Smiling I say, Fine, I'll put it on.

Thank you He replies as I could practically picture the smile on his face.

Straightening out the jacket I noticed that it was a pull over sweater, which had the logo for the NFL Packers on it. Pulling it over my head, I slide my arms into the sleeves as I pulled my hair from underneath the collar and straightened it out. The sweater was big and loose on me, but it was warm and Harry scent was all over it.

“Anna,” calls Niall as he motions me to come on.

Walking to where Ashton sat, I smiled at Niall, “Thank you.”

“Enjoy the game.”

Nodding I sat down next to Ashton as he says, “You ready?”

“Yup.”

“Hopefully they win this time.”

“I agree.”

Looking out down to where the Cheerleaders sat, I looked for Charlotte who spotted me before I spotted her as she yells, “AnnaBear!”

Nudging Ashton I point to where Charlotte stood at as we wave to her. She’s waves back clearly excited as she turns back listening to Taylor.

“We should have grabbed snacks.” Says Ashton.