E.Y.N.T.K About Borderless Worlds Part 5

Hey guys, Gennai (aka TeamRizer912) here. Yet again with another installment of Everything You Need To Know about Borderless Worlds!

Today, we'll be looking at the Delphi Spiral Galaxy, and how to explore it the Loud House style!

Lucy: (o-s) Exploring space and meeting your inner demons? Sign me up! (un-smiles)

Yeah...anyway, we'll be looking at this map.

*calls up the Delphi Prime System Map*

As of 217 *Post Blue Earth Disaster*, Delphi Prime has Earth in its Grip, far enough to not cause problems for both planets, but close enough to fundamentally change it for the better. The events that happened afterwards were the result of the Delphinic Resonance.

"The Reincarnate Children rise, The First War begins anew, A shattered mask, War rests in peace, Poison cured, Corruption purified, Shadow brought to light, Time rewritten twice, The Monster slain, The False Queen redeemed, The Twins reborn, Eternity's destiny determined."

Not everyone knows what this prophecy means...but somehow it reflects an omen.

W-we will skip that for now, so let's talk about the sectors of the Delphi Prime Star System! Each orbit has a zone belonging to the respective Councilmembers.

The Ire Of The Jester : You're hiding something...TELL US NOW!!

Mad Luna 2 :Yeah, I was weirded out too, but you'll never see me cry about it! *beat* I'll keep my protests quiet if you don't reveal I'm a fan of 'Frozen'.

*sighs* I was hoping to save this for later...but 6 months ago, that prophecy reared its nasty head. I saw devastation all around, I had just brought a traitor to heel. She was sore about it.

Sad Lynn If its about that incident last year, I already made amends with Lincoln. For reals!

Loud House - Lincoln is confused : Yeah...I guess some people had some personal stake in that episode. Wait, what was that about a prophecy?

I did tell you about Deflectress, didn't I? She the one responsible for the events that led to me being, well...being with you guys. Had that not happened, you would not have been prepared to face off against one of my greatest rivals! I still owe you one, all 13 of you.

Worried Lori : Wait! What about that Tartarus guy!? Last time we faced off, I had bruises for days!

Oh, crud...stand by for part 2, while I call up a medi-bot system.

The Loud House - Raging Lori : You keep that psychopath machine away from me! *runs off*

Oh, get back here! This is just a box of First Aid supplies!