E.Y.N.T.K. about Borderless Worlds #3

Hey Guys, Gennai (that's me) is back...so, who wants to discuss weapons and armor? *a few raised hands* And who wants to see all the Loudverse characters use 'em? *more raised hands* Finally, how much do you want to know about the oc and canon that populate Borderless Worlds?

Loud House - Maggie puh-lease "GET ON WITH IT!"

The Present Wrappings Fiend "YES, GET ON WITH IT!!"

Sister-nado Alert! "YES, GET ON WITH IT!"

CALM DOWN YOU GUYS! As soon as I take role call i'll-

The Ire Of The Jester "Get off ON WITH IT! JK, but seriously: GET ON WITH IT!"

Far form it to actually remain from telling you...so I'll get on with it!

Today, I'll tell you about the characters, oc's and head-canon. Their weapons and armor, and the Advent Intergrated Defense Armor System.

The A.I.D.A System is the most useful tool in the D.I.A.G. (Dimensional Inter-Alliance Guild), which was personally commissioned by Gennai of Delphi Prime. This armor has been the forefront of protecting the Multiverse at large including the Delphi Spiral Galaxy and it's primary allies (you choose which allies in this one)

Recent events, have changed the armor somewhat, and in traditional Henshin-Style, the armor went through an upgrade, now currently carrying the additional acronym, L.O.U.D. (Loud Optimized Universal Defense) System.

I was going to have this armor fashioned after the T.A.L.O.S. Armor that the U.S. Military used IRL and in Borderless Worlds. I had family who served in such capacities, so it would have made sense to fashion the system out of modern-day tech.

But I scrapped parts of the idea, and retooled it to an armor mix of Sentai, Star Trek, and Warhammer 40k styles, and put it in a Loud House setting. The Delphi Code Cards are new to Borderless Worlds, and they consist of 300 cards each with varying levels. I was inspired by Cardfight Vanguard for the card system used, with a little bit of Super Sentai thrown in for good measure!

Now the Loud Family and Firefrost clan (I gave Maggie a last name of Firefrost because of her style, and cause it sounded cool.) will have separate armor sets according to their colors and personality.

Since the cards were inspired by the one story I wished I could do, (100 Loud Mods) it makes sense to have 100 different weapons and defenses, here are some examples:

Loud Bumrush-Lunar Sound Axe (Luna)

Human Contortion-Pretzel Breaker (Lori)

Black Void-Lifestealer (Lucy)

Red Giant's Wrath-Hockey Nova Burst (Lynn Jr.)