E.Y.N.T.K About Borderless Worlds Part 4

Hey Guys, Gennai here (aka TeamRizer912) and let's talk Environment of Delphi Prime.

Lisa: I really wanna hear this from you Architect, as Delphi Prime seems to be modeled after the discovery of super-Earths, which can exist but need several things to occur for life to exist.

Okay then...sound it off!

Lisa(Surprised): Wait...you want me to start things off? Yeah, okay. (coughs) The first factor is the region of life known as the Goldilocks Zone.

Pink Lucy: Why did you put me in this pink monstrosity of Lola's older years, again!?

Lisa (o-s): So that we can demonstrate the Goldilocks effect...that said, I have prepared your favorite meal (with Lincoln and Dad's help of course)

Lucy: Fine...you'll owe me for this humiliation. *takes a bite of blood pudding* Ow...this is too hot. *does the same with another bowl.* Too cold, and you better pray that this is just right! *eats the final bowl* This one's just perfect! *a small un-smile appears on her face* The spirits are pleased.

Yes, thank you Lucy, now go play with your bats or something.

Lucy (bows): Thanks, Architect. *she leaves*

Right, Delphi Prime sits in the extended Goldilocks zone, represented by the smaller bowl here *picks up small bow which was emptied of its contents* Now the original idea was to seek out a super-Earth similar to our own in the first incarnation of Borderless Worlds. But to get the Fish Out Of Water aspect, and to give Gennai a place to come home to after his missions are done, I had built him and the universe at large a super-Earth with the atmospheric requirements, land to water ratios, and biomes for Delphinians and Earthers to exist in. Delphi Continent 1 (Name needs work, I know) is the prime zone where most of our adventures begin, where as the other 7 Continents will take place during the arcs which will come later.

As for the 4 Moons of Delphi Prime, two or them are artificial, they need names everyone, so don't be nervous! the other two are natural satellites, and they create a natural calming effect when looked upon at night, or at sunset.

Delphi City is the largest city on the planet, with the 9 towers of Delphi Prime extending above the blue skies, even though it looks crowded, the city is actually well sustained, with the aforementioned Delphinians I told you about in the last chapters, especially the off-worlders.

Each continent of Delphi Prime has a mix of large cities and environs, while the main Continent has a mix of desert, snow and forest zones, which is considered part of the Delphi Temperate Zones.

Delphi Prime's sun, The Great Beacon, is strong enough to hold all the planets in it's gravity, and is considered 'young'. But its gentle enough to warm up the coldest nights, sometimes.

If you have any questions, refer to me or anyone else about this world. I'm having fun world-building and so can you!