E.Y.N.T.K About Borderless Worlds: #6

Lincoln was livid at what had recently transpired.  "I can't believe you blindfolded him, and tied him to the couch! It's not like he would actually reveal your secrets to the world! Which to be honest, they're kinda dumb secrets."

Lynn was intrigued, as she wanted to know Gennai's (or as we all come to know him as Leo) workout routine.  And his strange glow, of course.  "Fair enough. But he owes us some answers, answers we need to know. What's with that prophecy!? And why did we need to know about this Delphi Prime?  I mean we have barely scratched the surface on what he is!"

Lisa was wanting to know the recent ally to their ranks, however in the ensuing chaos as usual, a paper fell out of Leo's pocket, and she picked it up.  What she saw, shook her to the core.  "Hey guys, I wanted to address this, and the anatomy of a Delphinian...but some people were too squicked out.  You're missing out on a very good lesson though.  That said take a look at this."

Lola was no less intrigued.  "Hey, I wanna know his secrets too!"

Lori put her foot down.  "Enough already, let's see what we need to know from Lisa's paper first..."

Lynn was offended, though she fared no better during the presentation.  "Hey! I only fainted after they showed how they put those Techno-Synth-Organic nano-thingies inside you, G-man...*beat* Actually it would explain a lot, even why your veins glow blue sometimes."

"Can I continue?  Narrator, thank you for helping out, but I can take it from here."  Gennai got up and shut off the Expostion Codex, which was part of the lesson.  Leaving the A.I.D.A/L.O.U.D. System in standby mode.  After they untied him of course.

Luna had wondered where Leo had found his playlist, but nonetheless, paid attention to the whole presentation.  "Yeah, okay, rock on, I guess that even the best would know when to fold em! Go ahead Space-Guy! You got this, Otherworlder."  She then began to chant.  "Space-Man, Space-Man, shoot for the sun. Space-Man, Space-Man, be our number 1!"

Leni was being Leni, but can we really be mad at her though?  "I too share Lola and Lana's sentiments. Spae-Man!"

"Okay, I have unfurled the page now.  Luan, Lori, a little help?"  Gennai asked.  Lori down through Lily was shocked on how big the pages were, despite the small size of it moments ago.

"The prophecy reveals itself as thus.  So pay close attention, guys.

"The Reincarnate Children rise,

The First War begins anew,

A shattered mask,

War rests in peace,

Poison cured,

Corruption purified,

Shadow brought to light,

Time rewritten twice,

The Monster slain,

The False Queen redeemed,

The Twins reborn,

Eternity's destiny determined."

The Louds, possibly for the first time ever, were silent.

"Okay, everyone...let's figure this out.  Here's what I know from what you've read and heard...

"The Reincarnate Children rise." It clearly means that the ones who have lived many lives will return for a great battle, meaning someone will remember their past lives, and the knowledge within.

"The First War begins anew" Meaning a war between the Fallen Angels and the Human Race will begin again down the road. We must prepare for what's to come.

"A shattered mask" Meaning Deflectress and Captain Tartarus will return, haven been broken by the revelation that they threw everything away over a lie. It could also mean the faces we wear will end up broken.

"War rests in peace" meaning not everyone will want a peaceful solution to an ever-growing war. So they find peace through conflict.

"Poison cured" Meaning not all hope is lost, and the souls that were hurt by their past regrets, will heal. Three guess what that cure is.

"Corruption purified" If the nightmares stop, so do the problems that result from it. Suffering must end sometime. Even darkness doesn't last.

"Shadow brought to light" Darkness is still there, but the pain that usually follows it, is no longer there.

"Time rewritten twice" A world where Many of you Louds had died in several timelines trying to save one-another, but failed.

:WHAT!?

"The Monster slain" Whether through external or internal conflict, we all have demons we don't want to deal with...but eventually, even they will fall.

"The False Queen redeemed" (oh, I remember Omega's Dimension 63 universe.) A world where that particular Linka finally learns the value of mercy. But a price will be paid for her past cruelties.

"The Twins reborn" I saw a world where one died and the other had guilt for not being able to save her. But I have a feeling they'll be reunited in the end.

"Eternity's destiny determined" Take note cause this is a long one...

Lincoln, a lot of things have changed, since your world began. We'll always fight on the same side, BUT...I can only give you the right push, to where you need to be.

"Wh-what do you mean?"  Lincoln asked

*smiles* That will be for you to find out yourselves.  

"You're dying!? *whimpers*  I thought what we had was speciallll!!!"  Leni cries running from the room.

"Wait, Leni!" Gennai said. But he heard the door slam.  Sighing, he turned to the Louds, who were practically worried for their fashion-inclined sister.

"Look I-"

"I'll handle this, space twerp, you wait here.  I know how to talk her down.  She sometimes get's overwhelmed when trying to deal with certain things, you're not to blame for this.  Let me handle this, Lori-style!" the aforementioned sister said.

"Thanks," Gennai responded.  "Here's hoping she doesn't end up mad at me."

"Like I SAID...it will be okay, Gennai.  You keep telling your Tales, alright?  I'll get Leni and make sure we (all of us) patch things up.  see you in 10 minutes...15 if she doesn't crush my spine in a bear-hug!"  Lori replied as she sprinted up the stairs to their shared room.

"Like I said, I'll only take you as far as you need to be...the rest of the journey, is up to you.  As you grow, and evolve, more challenges will be open to you, and each mission in what we do, will push you to the edge, and pack.

"Some trials will push your sanity, and more: with each world you explore...you will reach the point of nadir, or the pits of despair, that is where you will unlock your ultimate potential.  This prophecy serves as a warning, and a promise, that soon...

"Hope will be more than just a word in the dictionary."

Gennai finished just as Leni and Lori came back downstairs.

They were listening, near the edge of the hallway that lead to the steps.  And it moved them that Gennai was willing to help them, as needed.

"So eat hearty, D.I.A.G Members.

"For tonight, we make history!!"  Gennai finished his speech.  The Loud siblings cheered.

Unbeknown to them, someone was spying on them...

"Soon, I WILL have your A.I.D.A System, and the the wold will be my baked potato to consume!"

AN: This mini-series is finally complete, but this...is only the beginning.  More will be known about this stranger trying to seek them out!  Find out in the Main Storyline of:

BORDERLESS WORLDS!

Til then, this is Gennai Arakida-XIV saying:

Protect All, Fear None!  And...

CARRY THE LIFELIGHT!!