E.Y.N.T.K.A Borderless Worlds #2

Hey Guys, I'm back with another installment of Everything You Need To Know About Borderless Worlds!

  Today, I'm going to show you how advanced the Delphi Spiral Galaxy is. Plus a bit of how Delphi Prime came to be.  A while ago I started having dreams about our Earth meeting some dangerous and tragic end, due to forces beyond our control.

The evacuation was successful, but our world was lost...forever. I woke up with a sobering feeling, even though I should know better. Before the dream ended though we managed to find an earth-like planet, named "Earth-2" (yeah, unoriginal, I get it.)

  The next dream I had was basically exploring the new world, its biomes and cities, and then, I imagined what if the human race formed an alliance with the alien races from other solar systems, ala-Star Trek?

  That's when it hit me, I needed to come up with an original story while adding Loud House elements to the plot. Lincoln was originally going to be part of the expedition team exploring what is now Delphi Prime, But I figured...why not have all the Loudverse get transported to another universe?

  Gennai, (not of Digimon fame, mind you) was going to be human, but that idea got scrapped. So I made him a humanoid Delphinian, native to Delphi Prime, and yes he can pass off as human, but being an off-worlder has some problems.

  The reason I had him be 15, was...he may look like a greenhorn (newbie, for those who don't speak Basic), but all he wanted out of anything else was to explore the universe, like any human would want to. That's where the Delphinic Council comes in. Other than being a few skin-tones darker than most Delphinians, he would not have much trouble when he's on assignment. He carries a lot more experience than most would endure in one life.

  The technology on Delphi Prime, can outpace even the fantasy worlds that you see on every medium of media, and then some. Ground vehicles, Orbital Ships, Hover Surfboards, and Armed Freighters. Cruise Ships, and much more.

  The Great Towers Of Delphi City are the most prominent landmark on Delphi Prime, as they represent the Council's omni-directional presence in the ever-changing Delphinic Protectorate, the world's most prestige Academy that trains all peoples of other worlds, even the Delphinians. They even reach the stratosphere! Fortunately, and thanks to the engineers of Delphi City, the towers are constantly checked and rebuilt, some Delphinians still live in those towers to this very day!

  Delphinians are not just humans, they're also alien type Delphinians, whose medical expertise made some old medical practices obsolete. Android Delphinians, whose tech and engineering skills make up 30% of the workforce, and Enhanced Delphinians, those who take The Rites Of the Delphinian Protectors, and protect the galaxy and their neighbors.

  D.I.A.G. was born from a need to have strength in numbers, especially when exploring the universe at large.

  I designed the Advent Integrated Defense Armor (A.I.D.A. System) to look and feel like a second skin. *shows uncolored A.I.D.A. System with paneled plating armor and a bandoleer set that looks like a pro designed it* This is the culmination of Delphinic high tech advances, and great battle wear. The L.O.U.D. (Loud Optimized Universal Defense) System is an upgrade from the original model. I was inspired by the Tokatsu series and Sentaiverse designs. (Please show me what it looks like in art form!)

  For now, that's all. Stay tuned for #3 when I reveal some juicy secrets!

  The Loud House - Lucy Loud Icon :I love secrets. You know who else loves secrets?

  YAAAHHHHHH! LUCY!?

  Loud House - Lincoln facepalm : Leave Rizer the Architect to his work! And don't worry, your secret's safe, man!

  Loud House - Maggie discovers love : I can't believe it...I have a secret crush for an off-worlder! Tell no one, Architect!

Lynn...put the ball down. (she growls at him)

  TFW Someone Disses Rock n' Roll : WHY IS EVERYTHING SO BRIGHT HERE!?

You spend half your life under stage lights, Luna.  How could you not know about the moons of Delphi Prime?