[ 27 ]

[ Warning – this chapter might trigger some of you guys, please read at your own risk. ]

/ Jungkook's POV /

I got shock when I realize the bullet hadn't hit me. I slowly slid my hands down, revealing the view in front of me.

I was shock,
No, terrified with what's in front of me.

Eunha, down on the floor, shot to dead. She didn't look like she was still breathing. The red colour that was striking through her chest was getting darker and bigger. But who shot her?

My eyes trail over the room to look for the person who have might shoot her, and whoever he/she is, he/she had just saved me.

" W-wendy! " I got shock, when I saw her holding the gun. Her knees were shaking, so are her arms. She was struggling so hard to hold the gun and at the same time trying her best not to fall.

She was weak after Eunha shot her. I got shock when she look at me, before falling back down to the floor.

I got up as I ran up to to her.

" Wendy! " I held her, as I started to check up on her. Her eyes were half open, with all the strength she got trying not to shut her eyes.

" go. " she whisper.

" what? " I ask, not because I didn't heard her properly. But because of what she's telling me to do. I'm not that mean to just leave her at this state.

" I... I've called the police, they're on their way here now. " she said.

" I'll get help, we can still save–"

" No. " she look at me straight in the eye.  " there isn't much time left."

Just before I could say something, the sound of police cars can be heard outside. The red blue lights can be seen from afar.

" Go. " she whisper again, but in a demanding tone. I didn't move.  I didn't knew why. I felt like all the cells in my body stopped moving.

The footsteps gotten louder as they gotten closer. Without realizing, they were already circling around us.

" Sir, hands in the air! " one officer yell, pointing his gun at me. I got up as I back away from Wendy. With both of my hands raised.

" Mr Jeon?!" he exclaimed as he recognized my face. Not surprised though. I slowly look up to face the officer who had his gun down.

" you've got a lot of explanation to do."

_______

" She's not picking up. " Jennie said as she turn to face the others with a worried look. She had try to call Lisa over several times, but none were answered.

" Where could they be? " Mrs Jeon ( Taehyung's mother)  ask, her voice filled with worried. Her husband, Mr Jeon, rub her back gently.

" We'll find them. " he confront. She nodded her head before resting it against his chest. It's been a few hours since they last seen the two.

They've already called the police, but so far, no results. Jennie bit her lower lips, worried about her best friend and Jungkook. Taehyung, who stood beside her, wrap a arm around her waist, rubbing her side waist.

" Hey, " he whisper.

" It's gonna be alright. " she smile bitterly, before receiving a peck on her head from him.

The sound of the phone ringing broke their silence. Mrs Jeon immediately stood up as she ran to answer the call.

" Hello? " she said, full with hopes.